Corrections calendar.* Productive Workforce Development L.L.C., First Annual National Offenders Workforce Development Conference, Feb. 22-24, Millennium Hotel, St. Louis. For more information, visit www.proworkdev.com/first_annual.htm; or call (314) 209-9400.
* American Correctional Association The American Correctional Association is an association of providers of services to prisons in the United States. It holds an annual trade show where products used in prisons are shown to prospective purchasers.
It was formerly known as the American Prison Association. , Workshop, "Stress Management That Works," March 2-3, ACA ACA - Application Control Architecture , 4380 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, MD 20706. Contact N. Marie Hinton, training coordinator, at (301) 918-1874; firstname.lastname@example.org; or register online at www.aca.org.
* National Sheriffs' Association The National Sheriffs' Association (NSA) is a U.S. non-profit trade association dedicated to raising the level of professionalism among U.S.sheriffs, their deputies and others in the fields of criminal justice and public safety. , Mid-Winter Conference, March 2-5, Washington, D.C. Contact NSA NSA
National Security Agency
Noun 1. NSA - the United States cryptologic organization that coordinates and directs highly specialized activities to protect United States information systems and to produce foreign at (703) 836-7827; email@example.com; or visit www.sheriffs.org.
* International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association, Second Annual International Training Conference and Expo, March 29-April 2, Chicago. Contact Ed Nowicki at (262) 279-7879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* American Correctional Health Services health services Managed care The benefits covered under a health contract Association, Conference, March 31-April 3, Oakland Marriott City Center, Oakland, Calif. Contact ACHSA at 1-877-918-1842 or email@example.com.
* National Correctional Industries Association, Training Conference and Exhibition, "Strategic Alliances: Dynamic Results," April 10-13, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Minneapolis. Contact NCIA NCIA Native Client Interface Architecture
NCIA National Center on Institutions and Alternatives
NCIA National Council of Instructional Administrators
NCIA National Correctional Industries Association
NCIA National Counterintelligence Authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.nationalcia.org/e2005/e2005.html.
* Mental Health in Corrections Consortium, 2005 Symposium, "Integrated Mental Health Skills and Services: The Total Correctional Population," April 12-13, Marriott Country Club Plaza The Country Club Plaza (often referred to as "the Plaza") is an upscale shopping district in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. It was the first shopping center in the world designed to accommodate shoppers arriving by automobile. , Kansas City, Mo. Contact Becky Moyer at email@example.com.
* Association of Paroling Authorities International, Training Conference 2005, April 24-27, Marriott Inner Harbor Hotel, Baltimore. For more information, visit www.apaintl.org/Conference.html.
* Child Welfare League of America, 2005 Juvenile Justice National Symposium, June 1-3, Miami. Contact Dodd White at firstname.lastname@example.org; (202) 639-4959; or visit www.cwla.org/confer ences/2005jjsymposium.html.
* Monash University, Conference, "What Works With Women Offenders: A Cross-National Dialogue About Effective Responses to Female Offenders," June 20-22, Prato, Italy. Contact Annabel Whitby at 61-3-8575-2215/14; email@example.com; or visit www.prato.turismo.toscana.it.
* National Sheriffs' Association, Annual Conference and Exhibition, June 25-29, Louisville, Ky. Contact NSA at (703) 836-7827; firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.sheriffs.org.
* American Probation and Parole Association, 30th Annual Training Institute, July 24-27, Marriott Marquis, New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of . Contact APPA at (859) 244-8204 or visit www.appa-net.org.