* American Correctional Association, Workshop, "Stress Management That Works," March 2-3, ACA, 4380 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, MD 20706. Contact N. Marie Hinton, training coordinator, at (301) 918-1874; firstname.lastname@example.org; or register online at www.aca.org.
* National Sheriffs' Association, Mid-Winter Conference, March 2-5, Washington, D.C. Contact NSA at (703) 836-7827; email@example.com; or visit www.sheriffs.org.
* International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association, Second Annual International Training Conference and Expo, March 29-April 2, Chicago. Contact Ed Nowicki at (262) 279-7879 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* American Correctional Health Services Association, Conference, March 31-April 3, Oakland Marriott City Center, Oakland, Calif. Contact ACHSA at 1-877-918-1842 or email@example.com.
* National Correctional Industries Association, Training Conference and Exhibition, "Strategic Alliances: Dynamic Results," April 10-13, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Minneapolis. Contact NCIA at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.nationalcia.org/e2005/e2005.html.
* Mental Health in Corrections Consortium, 2005 Symposium, "Integrated Mental Health Skills and Services: The Total Correctional Population," April 12-13, Marriott Country Club Plaza, Kansas City, Mo. Contact Becky Moyer at email@example.com.
* Association of Paroling Authorities International, Training Conference 2005, April 24-27, Marriott Inner Harbor Hotel, Baltimore. For more information, visit www.apaintl.org/Conference.html.
* Child Welfare League of America, 2005 Juvenile Justice National Symposium, June 1-3, Miami. Contact Dodd White at firstname.lastname@example.org; (202) 639-4959; or visit www.cwla.org/confer ences/2005jjsymposium.html.
* Monash University, Conference, "What Works With Women Offenders: A Cross-National Dialogue About Effective Responses to Female Offenders," June 20-22, Prato, Italy. Contact Annabel Whitby at 61-3-8575-2215/14; email@example.com; or visit www.prato.turismo.toscana.it.
* National Sheriffs' Association, Annual Conference and Exhibition, June 25-29, Louisville, Ky. Contact NSA at (703) 836-7827; firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.sheriffs.org.
* American Probation and Parole Association, 30th Annual Training Institute, July 24-27, Marriott Marquis, New York. Contact APPA at (859) 244-8204 or visit www.appa-net.org.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Feb 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||The state of Indian jails in America.|
|Next Article:||Welcome new members.|