Corrections calendar.* Southern States Correctional Association, 34th Annual Conference, July 20-23, Arlington Hotel Arlington Hotel may refer to one of the following:
* National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice, 30th Annual Conference and Training Institute, "Committed to Justice for All: 30 Years Maintaining Tradition, Effecting Change," July 20-24, St. Louis. Contact NABCJ NABCJ National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice at 1-866-846-2225; or visit www.nabcj.org.
* National Trade Productions, U.S. Law Enforcement Conference and Exposition, July 23-24, Washington, D.C. Contact Mindy Hoff at (703) 706-8211; email@example.com.
* National Institute of Justice, 10th Annual Conference on Criminal Justice Research and Evaluation, "Enhancing Policy," July 28-30, JW Marriott, Washington, D.C. Contact the Institute for Law and Justice at (703) 684-5300; firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit http://nijpcs.org/upcoming.htm.
* American Correctional Food Services food services Hospital services A 24/7 department in a hospital that provides for the nutritional needs of inpatients–eg, those needing special diets, preparing meals and transporting them to the floor and, through the cafeteria, the hospital staff and Association, 2003 International Conference, Aug. 3-7, Wyndham Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel, Baltimore. Contact Karen Wesloh at (952) 928-4658; or visit www.acfsa.org.
* American Correctional Association, 133rd Congress of Correction, Aug. 9-14, Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Nashville, Tenn. Contact ACA's conventions department at 1-800-222-5646, ext. 1922.
* American Probation and Parole Association, 28th Annual Training Institute, Aug. 24-27, Cleveland. Contact Carl Wicklund at (859) 244-8216; or visit www.appa-net.org.
* Florida Council on Crime and Delinquency, 74th Annual Training Institute, Aug. 27-Sept. 1, Wyndham Resort, Miami. Contact Dave Mecusker at (386) 496-6124; or visit www.fccdweb.org.
* Michigan Corrections Association, Golf Outing, Sept. 4, Copper Ridge Golf Club, Davidson, Mich. Contact Mick Curley at (989) 846-7000, ext. 1124; or visit http://communities.msn.com/MichiganCorrectionsAssociation/homepage.
* American Correctional Association, Workshop, "Prison and Jail Security," Sept. 4-5, ACA ACA - Application Control Architecture , 4380 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, MD 20706. Contact Marie Hinton at (301) 918-1874; email@example.com.
* Maine Department of Corrections, 10th National Workshop on Adult and Juvenile Female Offenders, Sept. 6-10, Portland, Maine. Contact Susan MacPherson at 1-800-958-9937; GreatGather@aol.com.
* National Major Gang Task Force, Ninth Annual Conference, Sept. 7-10, Millenium/Four Points Sheraton Hotel, Cincinnati. Contact Becky Ritchey at (859) 626-1346; firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.nmgtf.org.
* Washington Correctional Association, National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice, Fall Training Conference, "Standing United: Celebrating the Beauty of Difference," Sept. 10-12, Shilo Inn, Ocean Shores, Wash. Contact Doug Waddington at (360) 537-1806.
* GWC GWC George Wythe College (Cedar City, Utah)
GWC Great Wall of China
GWC George Watson's College (Edinburgh, Scotland)
GWC George Washington Carver Training Network, Fourth Annual National Conference on Addiction and Criminal Behavior, Sept. 14-17, St. Louis. For more information, contact GWC at 1-800851-5406; email@example.com; or visit www.gwcinc.com.
* NAADAC NAADAC National Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors , the Association for Addiction Professionals, Annual Conference, "Advancing the Addiction Profession: Facing Today's Challenges," Sept. 14-17, Washington, D.C. Contact NAADAC at 1-800-548-0497; or visit http://naadac.org.
* American Correctional Association, Workshop, "The 'X' Files: Understanding, Managing and Retaining the Generation X Correctional Worker," Sept. 25-26, ACA, 4380 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, MD 20706. Contact Marie Hinton at (301) 918-1874; firstname.lastname@example.org.