* American Correctional Association (ACA), Professional Development Workshop, "Cross-Gender Communication," May 11, ACA, 4380 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, MD 20706-4322. Contact Marie Hinton, training coordinator, at (301) 918-1874; fax (301) 918-1900; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Corrections Technology Association, Conference, "Collaboration for the New Millennium," May 13-16, Raleigh, N.C. Contact Bob Brinson at (919) 716-3501; e-mail: email@example.com.
* Mid-Atlantic States Correctional Association, Conference, "Partnerships for Public Safety," May 19-20, Dover, Del. Contact Linda Riddagh at (302) 739-5601, ext. 239.
* American Correctional Association (ACA), Professional Development Workshop, "Train the Trainer," May 20-24, ACA, 4380 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, MD 20706-4322. Contact Marie Hinton, training coordinator, at (301) 918-1874; fax (301) 918-1900; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Sexual Assault Resource Service, First Annual Sexual Assault Response Team Training Conference, May 25-26, San Antonio. Call 1-877-603-3692.
* New York University and University of Central Lancashire, Fourth Annual Forensic Mental Health Conference, June 6-8, New York. Contact Gerald Landsberg at (212) 998-5965.
* Ohio Correctional and Court Services Association, June 9-11, Akron, Ohio. Contact Norman Rose at (419) 526-2100.
* Correctional Peace Officer Foundation (CPOF), Conference, June 13-16, Tampa, Fla. Visit CPOF's Web site: www.cpof.org.
* Metropolitan Police Service and John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Sixth Biennial Conference, "International Perspectives on Crime, Justice and Public Order," June 16-20, London. Contact Emma Hewitt at e-mail: email@example.com.
* National Sheriffs' Association, Annual Conference, June 22-26, Tulsa, Okla. Contact Ross Mirmelstein at (703) 836-7827.
* American Correctional Association (ACA), Professional Development Workshop, "Generation X," June 27-28, ACA, 4380 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, MD 20706-4322. Contact Marie Hinton, training coordinator, at (301) 918-1874; fax (301) 918-1900; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect and Kempe Children's Foundation, 14th International Congress on Child Abuse and Neglect, "Charting Our Progress Toward Protection of Children Worldwide," July 7-10, Denver. Contact the Kempe Center at e-mail: email@example.com; Web site: www.kempecenter.org.
* U.S. Deputy Wardens' Association, Meeting, July 7-12, Portsmouth, R.I. Contact Thomas Partridge at (401) 462-3703; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Southern States Correctional Association, Annual Training Conference, July 14-17, Biloxi, Miss. Call (601) 824-1515; e-mail: email@example.com.
* National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice, Conference, "Committed to Justice for All," July 21-25, Jacksonville, Fla. Visit Web site: www.nabcj.org.
* American Correctional Association (ACA), 132nd Congress of Correction, Aug. 3-8, Anaheim, Calif. Contact ACA's conventions department at 1-800-222-5646, ext. 1922.
* Correctional Education Association, 57th Annual International Conference, Aug. 11-14, Portland, Ore. Contact Ruth Perkins at (503) 378-2032.
* American Correctional Food Service Association (ACFSA), 33rd Annual International Conference, "Successfully Navigating Change," Aug. 17-21, Daytona Beach, Fla. Contact ACFSA at (952) 928-4658; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* American Probation and Parole Association, 27th Annual Training Institute, Aug. 25-28, Denver. Contact Chris Chappell at (859) 244-8204.
* Florida Council on Crime and Delinquency, Annual Training Institute, Aug. 27-30, Daytona Beach, Fla. Contact Maria DiBernardo at (561) 476-4800.
* European Society of Criminology, Conference, "European Criminology: Sharing Borders, Sharing a Discipline," Sept. 5-7, Toledo, Spain. Contact Cristina Rechea Aberola at email@example.com.
* California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association, Conference, Sept. 10, Esemeralda, Calif. Contact Ross Hutchings at (916) 263-1335.
* National Major Gang Task Force, Conference, Sept. 15-18, Atlanta. Contact Edward Cohn at (317) 322-0537.
* National Institute of Corrections, Satellite/Internet Distance Learning Training Program, "Thinking for a Change: An Integrated Approach to Changing Offender Behavior," Sept. 17-20. Contact Mary Ann Karre at 1-800-995-6429, ext. 149.
* Australian and New Zealand Society of Criminology, 16th Annual Conference, "Preventing Crime and Doing Justice," Oct. 1-3, Brisbane, Queensland. Visit Web site: www.gu.edu.au/school/ccj/ ANZSOC2002/.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||May 1, 2002|
|Previous Article:||Inter alia.|
|Next Article:||Kansas House supports keeping prisons open. (State to State).|