Corrections calendar.* National Commission on Correctional Health Care, "Updates in Correctional Health Care," April 8-11, 2006, The Flamingo, Las Vegas. For more information, call (773) 880-1460.
* National Institute of Corrections The National Institute of Corrections (NIC) is an agency of the United States government. It is part of the United States Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons. , April 11-13, National Offender Workforce Development This article or section needs copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone and/or spelling.
You can assist by [ editing it] now. Conference, Adams Mark Hotel, St. Louis. For more information, contact registration at (314) 209-9400 or visit www.proworkdev.com.
* Maryland Criminal Justice Association, April 12, Ramada BWI BWI
British West Indies . For more information, visit www.mdle.net/mcja.
* Association of Paroling Authorities International, April 23-26, Reno, Nev. For more information, contact Gail Hughes at (573) 796-2113.
* National Organization for Hispanics in Criminal Justice, "Celebrating a Diversity of Cultures in the Criminal Justice Field," April 24-27, Hyatt Regency, Albuquerque, N.M. For more information, contact Rachel Rodriguez at (505) 827-8710 or email@example.com.
* Mental Health in Corrections Consortium, 2006 Symposium, "Offender Re-Entry RE-ENTRY, estates. The resuming or retaking possession of land which the party lately had.
2. Ground rent deeds and leases frequently contain a clause authorizing the landlord to reenter on the non-payment of rent, or the breach of some covenant, when the : Best Practice Models for Reducing Recidivism recidivism: see criminology. ," May 2-3, Marriott Country Club Plaza The Country Club Plaza (often referred to as "the Plaza") is an upscale shopping district in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. It was the first shopping center in the world designed to accommodate shoppers arriving by automobile. , Kansas City, Mo. Contact Becky Moyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (417) 823-3417.
* American Correctional Health Services Association, 2006 Multidisciplinary Training Conference, May 11-13, Sheraton Imperial Hotel and Convention Center, Durham, N.C. For more information, contact ACHSA at (877) 918-1842 or visit www.achsa.org.
* Correctional Accreditation Managers Association, May 12-16, Seminar, Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, Indianapolis. For more information, contact Bob Fray at (317) 232-5972 or visit www.corrections.com/cama/Seminars.htm.
* Middle Atlantic States Middle Atlantic States also Mid-At·lan·tic States
The U.S. states of New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and usually Delaware and Maryland. Correctional Association, Annual Conference, May 21-24, Wyndham Inner Harbor Hotel, Baltimore. For more information visit http://masca.20m.com/photo4.html.
* American Jail Association, Annual Training Conference and Expo, May 21-25, Salt Lake City. For more information, contact AJA at (301) 790-3930 or visit www.corrections.com/aja/conferences/annual_message.shtml.
* Ohio Correctional and Court Services Association, June 5-6, For more information, contact Bernard Rochford at (330) 535-8116 or visit www.occsa.org.
* Texas Correctional Association, 2006 Conference, June 11-14, Omni Bayfront Hotel, Corpus Christi, Texas Corpus Christi is a coastal city and the county seat of Nueces CountyGR6 in the U.S. state of Texas. It is part of the region known as South Texas. . For more information, contact TCA TCA
1. trichloroacetic acid.
2. tricarboxylic acid cycle (Krebs cycle).
TCA Tricyclic antidepressant, see there at (521) 346-5820 or visit www.txcorrections.org.
* National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center, 7th Annual Innovative Technologies for Community Corrections Conference, June 12-14, Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, Atlanta. For more information, contact Joe Russo at 1-800-416-8086 or email@example.com.
* European Forum for Victim-Offender Mediation and Restorative Justice, Conference, "Restorative Justice and Beyond--An Agenda for Europe," June 15-17, Barcelona, Spain. Contact Jolien Willemsens at +3216325429 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention, Stockholm Criminology Symposium, "Recognizing Knowledge to Reduce Crime and Justice," June 15-17, Stockholm University, Stockholm, Sweden. For more information, visit www.worldcriminology.org.
* National Sheriff's Association, NSA NSA
National Security Agency
Noun 1. NSA - the United States cryptologic organization that coordinates and directs highly specialized activities to protect United States information systems and to produce foreign 2006 Conference, June 18-21, Orlando, Fla. For more information, call (703) 683-6541 or visit www.sheriffs.org/conf-annual.shtml.
* Southern States Correctional Association, SCCA SCCA Sports Car Club of America
SCCA Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
SCCA Squamous Cell Carcinoma
SCCA Southern California Cricket Association
SCCA Southern California Contractors Association
SCCA Sonoma County Conservation Action 37th Annual Conference, July 16-19, Charleston, W.Va. For more information, call (601) 824-1515 or visit www.sscaweb.com.
* National Institute of Justice, NIJ Noun 1. NIJ - the law enforcement agency that is the research and development branch of the Department of Justice
National Institute of Justice
Department of Justice, DoJ, Justice Department, Justice - the United States federal department responsible for Conference 2006, "Criminal Justice Research, Development and Evaluation in the Social and Physical Sciences," July 17-19, JW Marriott, Washington, D.C. For more information, contact Dan Tompkins at (202) 514-6275, http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/nij/events/nij_conference2006.html.
* American Probation and Parole Association, July 23-26, Chicago. For more information, contact Carl Wicklund at (859) 244-8216 or visit www.appa-net.org.
* Correctional Education Association The Correctional Education Association (CEA) was founded in 1930 to provide educational services in correctional settings. This non-profit professional association is the largest affiliate of the American Correctional Association. , 61st International Conference, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim Marriott, Anaheim, Calif. For more information, contact CEA CEA carcinoembryonic antigen.
CEA (Carcinoembryonic antigen) at 1-800-783-1232 or visit www.ceanational.org.
* Council of Juvenile Correctional Administrators, CJCA CJCA Council of Juvenile Correctional Administrators
CJCA Cracker Jack Collectors Association
CJCA Calgary Japanese Community Association (Canada)
CJCA Christchurch Junior Cricket Association (New Zealand) Summer Business Meeting, Aug. 11-13, Charlotte Convention Center The Charlotte Convention Center opened in 1995 and attracts more than half a million visitors each year. It was designed by Thompson, Ventulett, Stainback & Associates (TVS). , Charlotte, N.C. For more information, contact Ned Loughran at (781) 843-2663 or visit www.cjca.net.
* American Correctional Food Services Association, 2006 International Conference, Aug. 20-24, Royale All-Suites Resort and Convention Center, Orlando, Fla. For more information, contact ACFSA ACFSA American Correctional Food Service Association at (952) 928-4658 or visit www.acfsa.org.
* Association of Women Executives in Corrections, Sept. 8-10, Phoenix. For more information, contact Luella Burke at (231) 845-1789 or aburke email@example.com.
* National Major Gang Task Force, Sept. 10-13, Indianapolis. For more information, contact Ed Cohn at (317) 322-0537 or visit www.nmgtf.org.
* Wisconsin Correctional Association, Sept. 17-19, Kahalari Resort and Conference Center, Wisconsin Dells, Wis. For more information, contact Tom Nickel at (920) 566-3105 or visit www.corrections.com/wisca.
* North American Association of Wardens and Superintendents and the Kentucky Council on Crime and Delinquency, Sept. 17-20, Louisville, Ky. For more information, contact Art Leonardo at (518) 429-1923 or visit www.corrections.com/naaws.
* Kansas Correctional Association, Fall 2006 Conference, Sept. 17-20. For more information, contact Mark Trivilino at (913) 764-7411 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.ksca.org.
* Indiana Correctional Association, Oct. 4-6, Roberts Hotel and Horizon Conference Center, Muncie, Ind. For more information, contact R.A. Tony Peck at (812) 526-8434 or visit www.indianacorrectionalassociation.org.
* New Jersey Chapter Association, Oct. 5-6, Hilton Resort and Casino, Atlantic City, N.J. For more information, contact George Yefchak at (609) 397-1905 or visit www.corrections.com/njaca.
* Transition of Prisoner Inc. and OASIS, 5th Annual National Prisoner Reentry Conference, "The Heart of the Matter," Oct. 13-15, Westin Park Central Hotel, Dallas. For more information, contact (313) 875-3883, ext.28, or visit www.topinc.net.
* Oklahoma Correctional Association, Oct. 18-20, Marriott Hotel, Oklahoma City. For more information, contact Jenny Handy at (405) 527-8901 or visit www.ocaonline.org.
* Washington Correctional Association, Oct. 25-27, Doubletree Inn, Spokane, Wash. For more information, contact Scott Frakes at (509) 543-5802 or visit www.bmi.net/wca.
* Minnesota Corrections Association, Oct. 25-27, Duluth, Minn. For more information, contact MCA MCA
in full Music Corporation of America
Entertainment conglomerate. It was founded in Chicago in 1924 by Jules Stein as a talent agency. In the 1960s it bought Decca Records and Universal Pictures, and today it produces films, music, and television shows. Offices at (612) 220-9049 or visit www.mncorrections.org/mca.
* Virginia Correctional Association, Oct. 31-Nov. 2, Roanoke, Va. For more information, contact VCA VCA Voltage Controlled Amplifier
VCA Victorian College of the Arts (Australia)
VCA Vehicle Certification Agency (UK)
VCA Veiligheids Checklist Aannemers at (804) 674-3303, ext. 1127, or visit www.vca-aca.org.
* South Carolina Correctional Association, Nov. 5-8. For more information, contact Rhonda Grant at (803) 732-2175 or visit www.sccorrectionalassociation.com.
* North Carolina Correctional Association, Nov. 15-17, Burlington, N.C. For more information, contact Kenneth Lassiter at (910) 844-3078 or visit http://ncca1979.com.
* Alston Wilkes Society, Annual Meeting, Nov. 16, Seawell's Restaurant, Columbia, S.C. For more information, contact Geraldine Lockhart at (803) 799-2490.
* Ohio Correctional and Court Services Association, Dec. 11-12. For more information, contact Bernard Rochford at (330) 535-8116 or visit www.occsa.org.