* Mental Health in Corrections Consortium, 2005 Symposium, "Integrated Mental Health Skills and Services: The Total Correctional Population," April 12-13, Marriott Country Club Plaza, Kansas City, Mo. Contact Becky Moyer at bmoyer @forest.edu.
* North American Association of Wardens and Superintendents, International Conference, April 15-20, New Orleans. Contact Art Leonardo at (518) 786-6801 or visit www.corrections.com/naaws.
* ASTM International, Committee F12 on Security Systems and Equipment Meeting, April 18-20, Hilton Reno Resort, Nevada. Contact Joe Hugo at (610) 832-9740; jhugo@ astm.org; or visit www.astm.org/ commit/F12.htm.
* Juvenile Justice Trainers Association, Best Practices in Staff Development and Training, April 21-23, Hammond, La. Contact Barbara Collins at (410) 381-6885.
* Correctional Accreditation Managers Association, 18th Annual Training Conference, April 22-26, Seaport Hotel, Boston. Contact Nancy Agoglia at (508) 422-3337 or visit http://cama.corrections.com.
* Association of Paroling Authorities International, Training Conference 2005, April 24-27, Marriott Inner Harbor Hotel, Baltimore. For more information, visit www.apaintl.org/ Conference.html.
* American Society of Victimology, Third American Symposium on Victimology, April 27-30, California State University at Fresno. Contact Thomas Underwood at thomas, underwood @washburn.edu or visit www.american-society-victimology.us.
* International Association of Correctional Officers, National Correctional Officers Week International, April 30-May 7. Contact Mel Grieshaber at (517) 485-3310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Child Welfare League of America, 2005 Juvenile Justice National Symposium, June 1-3, Miami. Contact Dodd White at dwhite@cwla. org; (202) 639-4959; or visit www.cwla.org/conferences/2005jj symposium.html.
* Sexual Assault Response Team, Third National Training Conference, June 1-3, San Francisco. For more information, visit www.sane-sart. com.
* Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association and Pennsylvania Association on Probation, Parole and Corrections, 2005 Annual Conference and Training Institute, June 5-8, Hershey Lodge and Convention Center, Pennsylvania. Contact Michael Frey at (610) 278-3454 or visit www. corrections.com/masca.
* Monash University, Conference, "What Works With Women Offenders: A Cross-National Dialogue About Effective Responses to Female Offenders," June 20-22, Prato, Italy. Contact Annabel Whitby at 61-38575-2215/14; email@example.com; or visit www.prato.turismo.toscana.it.
* National Sheriffs' Association, Annual Conference and Exhibition, June 25-29, Louisville, Ky. Contact NSA at (703) 836-7827; firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.sheriffs.org.
* Correctional Education Association, 60th International Conference, "Education Grows from the Heartland," July 10-13, Des Moines, Iowa. Contact Carol Magoon at (641) 858-2554 or visit www.ceanational.org.
* United States Deputy Wardens Association, 60th Annual Conference, July 10-14, Madison Concourse Hotel, Wisconsin. Contact Beth Dittmann at (608) 847-1754 or email@example.com.
* Southern States Correctional Association, Annual Training Conference, July 17-20, Sawgrass Marriot Resort, Point Vedra Beach, Fla. Contact Lawrence Vaults at (512) 854-5421 or visit www.ssca web.com
* National Institute of Justice, Annual Research and Evaluation Conference, July 18-20, Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.ojp.usdoj.gov/nij.
* American Probation and Parole Association, 30th Annual Training Institute, July 24-27, Marriott Marquis, New York. Contact APPA at (859) 244-8204 or visit www.appanet.org.
* American Correctional Association, 135th Congress of Correction, "Building Alliances for a Stronger Voice in Corrections," Aug. 6-10, Baltimore. Contact ACA's conventions department at 1-800-222-5646, ext. 1922, or visit www.aca.org.
* National Institute of Justice, Eighth Annual Crime Mapping Research Conference, "Research and Practice Affecting Public Policy," Sept. 7-10, Savannah, Ga. For more information, visit www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ nij/maps/savannah2005.
* National Major Gang Task Force, 11th Annual NMGTF Training Conference, Sept. 11-14, Little Rock, Ark. Contact Dawn Stephens at (317) 322-0537 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Wisconsin Correctional Association, Fall Conference, Sept. 26-27, Olympia Resort and Conference Center, Oconomowoc, Wis. Contact Dick Taddey at (920) 526-3244 or email@example.com.
* Association for Adult and Juvenile Female Offenders, 11th National Conference, Oct. 1-5, Sheraton Norfolk Hotel, Virginia. Contact Joyce Fogg at joyce.fogg@ vec.virginia.gov.
* International Community Corrections Association, 2005 Annual Conference, Oct. 3-6, Cincinnati. Contact Denise Robinson at (614) 252-8402 or visit www. iccaweb.org.
* Juvenile Justice Trainers Association, 11th Joint Conference on Juvenile Services, Oct. 16-19, Richmond, Va. Contact Barbara Collins at (410) 381-6885.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||Colo. youthful offender program taking strides.|
|Next Article:||Continuing education home--study quiz.|