Corrections calendar.* National Criminal Justice Training Council, Use of Force Instructor Course, Dec. 14-16, Chicago. Contact NCJTC at (262) 279-5735; email@example.com.
* American Correctional Association, 2005 Winter Conference, "Corrections Contributions to a Safer World," Jan. 8-12, 2005, Phoenix. Contact ACA's conventions department at 1-800-2225646, ext. 1922; firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.aca.org.
* American Correctional Association, Workshop, "Mediation in the Workplace," Feb. 1-3, 2005, ACA, 4380 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, MD 20706. Contact N. Marie Hinton, training coordinator, at (301) 918-1874; email@example.com; or register online at www.aca.org.
* American Correctional Association, Workshop, "Stress Management That Works," March 2-3, 2005, ACA, 4380 Forbes Blvd., Lanham, MD 20706. Contact N. Marie Hinton, training coordinator, at (301) 918-1874; marieh@aca. org; or register online at www.aca. org.
* National Sheriffs' Association, Mid-Winter Conference, March 2-5, 2005, Washington, D.C. Contact NSA NSA
National Security Agency
Noun 1. NSA - the United States cryptologic organization that coordinates and directs highly specialized activities to protect United States information systems and to produce foreign at (703) 836-7827; rossmir@ sheriffs.org; or visit www.sheriffs. org.
* American Correctional Health Services health services Managed care The benefits covered under a health contract Association, Conference, March 31-April 3, 2005, Oakland Marriott City Center, Oakland, Calif. Contact ACHSA at 1-877-918-1842; firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Mental Health in Corrections Consortium, 2005 Symposium, "Integrated Mental Health Skills and Services: The Total Correctional Population," April 12-13, 2005, Marriot Country Club Plaza The Country Club Plaza (often referred to as "the Plaza") is an upscale shopping district in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. It was the first shopping center in the world designed to accommodate shoppers arriving by automobile. , Kansas City Kansas City, two adjacent cities of the same name, one (1990 pop. 149,767), seat of Wyandotte co., NE Kansas (inc. 1859), the other (1990 pop. 435,146), Clay, Jackson, and Platte counties, NW Mo. (inc. 1850). , Mo. Contact Becky Moyer at email@example.com.
* Child Welfare League of America, 2005 Juvenile Justice National Symposium, June 1-3, 2005, Miami. Contact Dodd White at firstname.lastname@example.org; (202) 639-4959; or visit www.cwla.org/conferences/2005jjsymposium.htm.
* National Sheriffs' Association, Annual Conference and Exhibition, June 25-29, 2005, Louisville, Ky. Contact NSA at (703) 836-7827; email@example.com; or visit www.sheriffs.org.
* American Probation and Parole Association, 30th Annual Training Institute, July 24-27, 2005, Marriott Marquis, New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of . Contact APPA at (859) 244-8204 or visit www.appa-net.org.
* American Correctional Association, 135th Congress of Correction, "Building Alliances for a Stronger Voice in Corrections," Aug. 6-10, 2005, Baltimore. Contact ACA's conventions department at 1-800-222-5646, ext. 1922, or visit www.aca.org.
* American Society of Criminology, Conference, "Taking Stock: The Science of Criminology and the Pursuit of Justice," Nov. 17-20, 2005, Nashville, Tenn. Contact Sarah Hall at (614) 292-9207; firstname.lastname@example.org.