* National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice, 31st Annual Conference and Justice Institute, "NABCJ NABCJ National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice : Making a Difference in the American Justice System," July 18-22, Jacksonville, Fla. Contact NABCJ at (919) 683-1801; https://secure.corrections.com/cc/nabcj/ 29reg.html.
* U.S. Deputy Wardens Association, 59th Annual Conference, "Where It all Began," July 19-23, Crowne Plaza, Worcester, Mass. Visit www.corrections.com/usdwa.
* National Institute of Justice, Annual Conference on Criminal Justice Research and Evaluation, "Challenges of Evaluation Research," July 19-21, JW Marriot Hotel, Washington, D.C. Contact the Institute for Law and Justice at (703) 684-5300; email@example.com; or visit www.nijpcs.org/RE/.
* American Probation and Parole Association, 29th Annual Training Institute, July 25-28, Orlando Marriott World Center This article or section needs copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone and/or spelling.
You can assist by [ editing it] now. , Florida. Contact APPA at (859) 244-8204; or visit www.appa-net.org.
* American Correctional Association, 134th Congress of Correction, "Reaching Beyond Borders: Reshaping Justice Systems," July 31-Aug. 5, Navy Pier Chicago. Contact ACA's conventions department at 1-800-222-5646, ext. 1922.
* American Correctional Food Services food services Hospital services A 24/7 department in a hospital that provides for the nutritional needs of inpatients–eg, those needing special diets, preparing meals and transporting them to the floor and, through the cafeteria, the hospital staff and Association, 2004 International Conference, Aug. 15-19, Hyatt Regency Sacramento, Calif. Contact Karen Wesloh at (952) 928-4658; or visit www.acfsa.com.
* National Institute of Corrections, Satellite/Internet Distance Learning Training Program, "Building Agency Success: Developing an Effective FTO/OJT Training Program," Aug. 17-19. Contact Mary Ann Karre at 1-800-995-6429, ext. 149; mkarre@bop BOP Oncology A chemotherapy regimen: 1. BCNU, Oncovin, prednisone 2. Bleomycin, Oncovin, Platinol .gov.
* Florida Council on Crime and Delinquency, 75th Annual Conference, Aug. 23-27, Renaissance Valley Resort and Golf Club, St. Petersburg, Fla. Contact Bradley Carter at (850) 496-6700; or visit www.fccdweb.org.
* Central Missouri State University Missouri State University is a state university located in Springfield, Missouri. It is the state's second largest university in student enrollment, second only to the University of Missouri. From 1972 to 2005, Missouri State was known as Southwest Missouri State University. , Symposium, "Transition From Prison to Community Initiatives," Sept. 8-10, Warrensburg, Mo. Contact Don Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* National Major Gang Task Force, 10th Annual Training Conference, Sept. 12-15, Denver. Contact Ed Cohn at (317) 322-0537; or visit www.nmgtf.org.
* California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association, 2004 Annual Conference, Sept. 14-17, Disneyland, Anaheim, Calif. Contact Rich Gregson at (916) 263-1335; or visit www.cppca.org.
* Idaho Juvenile Justice Association and Idaho Correctional Association, Joint Congress, "Modeling What We Value," Sept. 19-22, Boise Riverside DoubleTree Hotel, Idaho. Contact Cynthia Wren at (208) 436-7199; email@example.com.