Coordinated interior finishes. (Product Spotlight).
Six preselected families of cubicle curtains cur·tain
1. Material that hangs in a window or other opening as a decoration, shade, or screen.
2. Something that functions as or resembles a screen, cover, or barrier: and coordinating co·or·di·nate
1. One that is equal in importance, rank, or degree.
2. coordinates A set of articles, as of clothing or luggage, designed to match or complement one other, as in style or color.
3. borders are available exclusively through Clickeze, a division of InPro Corporation. Called Matchprints by InPro, this curtain/border program provides an easy, efficient selection method to complement any room's interior. Matchprint In prepress, a high-quality sample of printed output that is used as a comprehensive mock-up (a comp) for the customer and a guide for the printer. Developed by 3M (later Imation) and now Kodak Polychrome Graphics, it is made by exposing the CMYK negatives onto four acetate films which by InPro borders also add a decorative touch. Ask for the fabric in a window treatment or bedspread for a coordinated softgoods package.
All Matchprint by InPro fabrics are made with a tighter weave and stronger threads for a longer-lasting fabric that stands up to constant washing and use.
CIRCLE 81 ON READER SERVICE CARD