Coolmation is the toast of Warburtons!Precision cooling from Coolmation is giving rise to premium grade bread manufacture at the bakery, Warburtons.
The Lancashire Lancashire (lăng`kəshĭr, –shər), county (1991 pop. 1,365,100), 1,878 sq mi (4,864 sq km), N England, on the Irish Sea. The county town is Lancaster. based company now has an energy efficient cooling system cooling system: see air conditioning; internal-combustion engine; refrigeration.
Apparatus used to keep the temperature of a structure or device from exceeding limits imposed by needs of safety and efficiency. for its dough making operations designed, supplied and installed by Coolmation to meet the ever increasing requirements of its Bolton site.
As part of their ongoing commitment to improving baking baking: see cooking.
Process of cooking by dry heat, especially in an oven. Baked products include bread, cookies, pies, and pastries. technology and as an essential element of the bread production process, Warburton's required an accurate and reliable cooling solution, capable of delivering a consistent supply of chilled chill
1. A moderate but penetrating coldness.
2. A sensation of coldness, often accompanied by shivering and pallor of the skin.
3. water to each of the three bread mixing plants on site.
Coolmation have supplied one 160kW high efficiency air-cooled chiller chill·er
1. One that chills.
2. A frightening story, especially one involving violence, evil, or the supernatural; a thriller.
1. for the Warburton's site which supplied the bread plants with chilled water--one of their key ingredients--at a temperature of 2[degrees]C and at a rate of four tonnes per hour. Chilled water is fed into the mixing process via a sophisticated control system, programmed to mix ambient Surrounding. For example, ambient temperature and humidity are atmospheric conditions that exist at the moment. See ambient lighting. , chilled and hot water, in varying ratios as necessary, in order to achieve the optimum water temperature required for controlled dough production.
The installation of the Coolmation system represents a notable departure for Warburton's who traditionally sought expensive and energy intensive purpose built solution to their cooling needs. Coolmation were able to offer a more economical approach, with a standard package engineered to meet their unique requirements. Coolmation carried out the supply and installation of all pipework and associated equipment and components for the project at Warburton's site.
Contact Coolmation on tel: 01425 478971