ContentWatch Wins Utah's Best of State Award in Science and Technology Category; ContentWatch Also Wins Best of State Award for Software Development/Publishers Category for the Second Consecutive Year.SALT LAKE CITY -- ContentWatch, the leading provider of Internet management tools for home, small/medium businesses, government, education, and public organizations, won the Best of State award in the overall category of Science and Technology. As well, the company also won the award for the state's top Software Development Publisher for the second year in a row at this year's Gala event.
The Best of State Awards were created to recognize outstanding individuals, organizations and businesses in Utah. The Best of State committee recognized 166 organizations, individuals and businesses as medalists for their exemplary achievements. Winners are selected from the medalist categories as the Best of State in their respective categories. ContentWatch received the Best of State Award for Science and Technology.
"It's a great honor to be recognized by Utah's leaders, and receive these awards given the competition of so many great technology companies in Utah," said Jack Sunderlage, president & CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of ContentWatch. "We're grateful to be involved in a business endeavor that provides tools to help parents protect their families on the Internet while giving businesses tools to help them manage employee Internet activity helping them to achieve greater levels of productivity in their businesses."
ContentWatch is the developer of ContentProtect, the No. 1-rated Internet filter See Web filtering and firewall. in the marketplace according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. TopTenREVIEWS (www.internetfilterreviews.com). Its patent-pending, dynamic contextual analysis engine provides a better Internet filter experience because content is analyzed an·a·lyze
tr.v. an·a·lyzed, an·a·lyz·ing, an·a·lyz·es
1. To examine methodically by separating into parts and studying their interrelations.
2. Chemistry To make a chemical analysis of.
3. in real time. Filtering products that use antiquated URL URL
in full Uniform Resource Locator
Address of a resource on the Internet. The resource can be any type of file stored on a server, such as a Web page, a text file, a graphics file, or an application program. list filtering cannot keep up with the ever-changing enormity e·nor·mi·ty
n. pl. e·nor·mi·ties
1. The quality of passing all moral bounds; excessive wickedness or outrageousness.
2. A monstrous offense or evil; an outrage.
3. of the World Wide Web. ContentProtect also includes powerful remote management and monitoring tools to help managers and parents monitor employee/child Internet access See how to access the Internet. from remote locations. Trial versions are available for homes and business by visiting www.contentwatch.com.
Fourteen firms and individual researchers competed for the coveted cov·et
v. cov·et·ed, cov·et·ing, cov·ets
1. To feel blameworthy desire for (that which is another's). See Synonyms at envy.
2. To wish for longingly. See Synonyms at desire. 2006 Best of State statue in the category of Science and Technology. The Best of State medalists are recognized for their superior results, positive differentiation from similar companies, and contributions to improving Utah's quality of life.
ContentWatch Inc. delivers Internet management solutions for the home, library, education, government and small/medium business markets. ContentWatch's mission is to be the world leader in thought and technology by creating Internet management tools and services that provide homes and businesses with a safer, more productive Internet experience through its patent-pending contextual analysis engine. Based in Salt Lake City, ContentWatch has customers in all 50 states and more than 100 countries and was selected by The Walt Disney Noun 1. Walt Disney - United States film maker who pioneered animated cartoons and created such characters as Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck; founded Disneyland (1901-1966)
Disney, Walter Elias Disney Co. as the official filtering software for its Disney Dream Desk PC for kids. ContentProtect is the No. 1-rated filter on TopTenREVIEWS (www.internetfilterreview.com). For more information on ContentWatch products, visit http://www.contentwatch.com.