Con-Way Central Express Driver Sales Representatives Honored.
ANN ARBOR, Mich., April 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Three Con-Way Central Express (CCX (Cisco Compatible EXtensions) Specifications for makers of 802.11 wireless LAN chips for ensuring compliance with Cisco's proprietary wireless LAN protocols. For example, Cisco's LEAP and EAP-FAST are part of CCX. See EAP. ) driver sales representatives recently received honors for professionalism and safety.
Dan Ferland and Rich Sweeney took top driver honors at the Massachusetts Motor Transportation Association annual awards banquet held March 31 in Marlboro, MA. Ferland, a 31-year trucking veteran, received driver of the year honors. Judging criteria for the award included number of years in the industry, total career miles driven, and community involvement. Ferland has driven over 1.2 million miles during his career and has driven the past 120,000 miles without an accident. He works out of the CCX service center in Dracut, MA.
Rich Sweeney, who works at the company's service center in Springfield, MA was first runner-up to Ferland. He has over 950,000 career miles and has driven 596,000 miles without an accident. In 2000 he won first place, flat bed class, in the Massachusetts Truck Driving Championships. He has been in the industry for 19 years.
The Michigan Trucking Association (MTA (1) (Message Transfer Agent or Mail Transfer Agent) The store and forward part of a messaging system. See messaging system.
(2) See M Technology Association.
1. (messaging) MTA - Message Transfer Agent. ) named Dave Scott to serve on its prestigious Michigan Road Team. Scott, who works out of the company's service center in Romulus, MI, is the third CCX driver selected by the MTA for their road team this year. The road team serves as safety ambassadors throughout the state making safety presentations to schools, media and local communities. Scott has logged over 1.2 million miles driven without an accident. He has been in the industry for 13 years. For the past two years he has been the Michigan state driving champion in the Tanker Class and competed in the National Truck Driving Championships sponsored by the American Trucking Associations.
"Dan, Rich and Dave are among the best professionals CCX has on the road today. Their safety records clearly show how much they are dedicated to safe operation and that is of great benefit to Con-Way Central Express and to the motoring public. They deserve these honors," said David S. McClimon, president and chief executive officer of CCX.
Con-Way Central Express is an operating company of Con-Way Transportation Services Inc., a $2.6 billion transportation and services company that provides time-definite and day-definite freight delivery services and logistics for commercial and industrial businesses. Within the Con-Way family are regional less-than-truckload carriers Con-Way Central Express, Con-Way Southern Express, Con-Way Western Express, Con-Way Canada Express and Con-Way Mexico Express; Con-Way NOW, an expedited carrier specializing in emergency shipment service; Con-Way Logistics, a supply chain services provider, Con-Way Air, an airfreight air·freight
1. A system of transporting freight by air.
2. The amount charged for transporting freight by air.
air forwarder with service throughout the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, and Con-Way Full Load, a truckload brokerage service offered throughout the U.S. and Canada. All Con-Way operating components are ISO (1) See ISO speed.
(2) (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, www.iso.ch) An organization that sets international standards, founded in 1946. The U.S. member body is ANSI. certified for 9001 and 14001 and the LTL LTL - Linear Temporal Logic and expedite units are C-TPAT/PIP certified FAST highway carriers.
Con-Way is a subsidiary of Palo Alto, California-based CNF CNF Configuration (File Name Extension)
CNF Conjunctive Normal Form
CNF Could Not Find
CNF Chin National Front (Burma)
CNF Canadian Nature Federation
CNF Cornell NanoScale Facility Inc. , a $3.7 billion management company of supply chain service providers with businesses in less-than-truckload motor carriage, truckload carriage, air freight, logistics and supply chain management, and trailer manufacturing.
Further information about Con-Way and additional press releases are available via the Internet at ... http://www.con-way.com/
CONTACT: Joseph DeLuca of Con-Way Transportation Services Inc., +1-734-769-0203, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://www.con-way.com/