Computer Hardware In France Report Contains An Executive Summary And Data On Value, Volume And Segmentation.DUBLIN Dublin, city, Republic of Ireland
Dublin, Irish Baile Átha Cliath, county borough (1991 pop. 915,516), Leinster, capital of the Republic of Ireland, on Dublin Bay at the mouth of the Liffey River. , Ireland Ireland, Irish Eire (âr`ə) [to it are related the poetic Erin and perhaps the Latin Hibernia], island, 32,598 sq mi (84,429 sq km), second largest of the British Isles. -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c50021) has announced the addition of "Computer Hardware in France" to their offering.
The Computer Hardware in France industry profile is an essential resource for top-level top-lev·el
1. Of or relating to people of the highest office or rank.
2. Of or relating to the highest office or rank: a top-level job. data and analysis covering the computer hardware industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual tex·tu·al
Of, relating to, or conforming to a text.
textu·al·ly adv. analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, demographic information, and descriptions of the leading companies.
Scope of this title:
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and leading companies
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- Supported by the key macroeconomic mac·ro·ec·o·nom·ics
n. (used with a sing. verb)
The study of the overall aspects and workings of a national economy, such as income, output, and the interrelationship among diverse economic sectors. and demographic data affecting the market
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The computer hardware market consists of personal computers, servers, mainframes, workstations, and peripherals. The market value figure relates to end-user spending on hardware. Market segmentations Market Segmentation
A marketing term referring to the aggregating of prospective buyers into groups (segments) that have common needs and will respond similarly to a marketing action. relate to spending on personal computers and other computer hardware (including mainframes, servers, and peripherals). Any currency conversions have been made at the 2004 annual average exchange rate.
For the purposes of this report, Europe is deemed to consist of Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Czech Republic Czech Republic, Czech Česká Republika (2005 est. pop. 10,241,000), republic, 29,677 sq mi (78,864 sq km), central Europe. It is bordered by Slovakia on the east, Austria on the south, Germany on the west, and Poland on the north. , Hungary, Poland, and Russia.
Topics Covered: -Market overview -Market value -Market segmentation -Competitive landscape -Leading companies -Market forecasts -Macroeconomic indicators Companies Mentioned: -International Business Machines Corporation -Hewlett-Packard Company -Acer Inc. -Bull -Dell Inc. -Lenovo Group Limited
For more information, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c50021