Communication Research, Measurement and Evaluation: A Practical Guide for Communicators.
Veteran communication consultant and trainer Lou Williams takes a wide range of proven measurement techniques and presents them in an easy-to-read style in Communication Research, Measurement and Evaluation.
Learn to prove the value of your communication efforts to your organization's leadership, gain a better understanding of your audience and use your findings to plan successful programs. This ring-bound manual includes:
* Sample questionnaires and surveys.
* Guidelines for conducting interviews and focus groups.
* Practical data analysis techniques.
* Best practice case studies.
Six guidelines for when and how to use focus groups:
1. In combination with quantitative techniques.
2. To brainstorm ideas.
3. To probe an issue.
4. To create involvement and a personal touch.
5. As a test platform for ideas or projects.
6. To explore complicated scenarios.
Ring-bound manual * US$199 member US$299 non-member
* Catalog products marked with an asterisk are also downloadable in PDF format at www.iabc.com/knowledge
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||MEASURE YOUR COMMUNICATION AGAINST THE BOTTOM LINE|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Media Training with Excellence: A Balanced Approach.|
|Next Article:||Core Communication: A Guide to Organizational Assessment, Planning and Improvement.|