Coming events.Trade Shows Oct. 15-18. ZOW, Pordeonone, Italy; contact Survey Marketing & Consulting www.zow.info
Oct. 31-Nov. 2: WMS: Woodworking Machinery & Supply Expo, Mississauga, ON; contact (514) 845-1124; www.reed expo.com.
* Nov. 6-7: Florida Industrial Woodworking Expo, St. Petersburg, FL; contact Trade Shows Inc. (828) 459-9894; www.tsiexpos.com.
Nov. 13-14: Greenbuild International Conference & Expo, David L. Lawrence Convention Center The David L. Lawrence Convention Center is a 1.5 million square foot convention, conference and exhibition building in Downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. Completed in 2003, it sits on the southern shoreline of the Allegheny River. , Pittsburgh, PA; visit www.usgbc.org/expo/.
March 24-25, 2004: Chicago CWB Conference & Woodworking Show, Lincolnshire's Marriott Resort; contact CWB Conference Office (888) 903-9663; cwb-chicago@ bacon-hedland.com.
Oct. 5-7: WCMA WCMA Williams College Museum of Art (Williamstown, MA)
WCMA Western Canadian Music Awards
WCMA Working Capital Management Account
WCMA Wood Component Manufacturers Association
WCMA Window Covering Manufacturers Association Annual Plant Tour Event, central Ohio; contact Wood Component Manufacturers Assn. (770) 565-6660; www.woodcomponents.org.
Seminars & Workshop
Oct. 2-5: "AWFI AWFI American Wood Finishing Institute Finishing Seminar," Vineland, NJ; contact Kimberly Kennedy, Architectural Woodwork Institute National Standards-setting Trade Association - Monday; April 24, 2006
The Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI),founded in 1953, is a professional trade association. , (434) 975-0191.
* Oct. 7-9: "How to Profit from the New Tax Law," presented by Stiles Machinery and Panel/Wood Machinery, Pennsuaken, NJ; contact Ron Coe, Panel/Wood Machinery, (856) 317-9030.
Oct. 9-10: "Hardwood Plywood Manufacturing Workshop," North Carolina State University History
* Oct. 13-14: "Advanced Drying Course," NHLA Inspection School, Memphis, TN; contact Mary Bartee, National Hardwood Lumber Assn., (800) 933-0318; m.bartee@ natlhardwood.org.
* Oct. 31-Nov. 2: "Wood Finishing Trends & Technologies," held in conjunction with the Woodworking Machinery & Supply Expo, International Centre, Missisauga, ONT; contact Centre for Advanced Wood Processing, University of British Columbia Locations
The Vancouver campus is located at Point Grey, a twenty-minute drive from downtown Vancouver. It is near several beaches and has views of the North Shore mountains. The 7. , (866) 822-2297.
Nov. 19-21: "Spray Finishing Training Workshop," sponsored by DeVilbiss, Binks and Owens Community College Owens State Community College is a comprehensive community college with campuses in Toledo and Findlay, Ohio, United States. Owens was founded in 1965 in Toledo, was chartered in 1967, and opened its Findlay campus in 1983. , Toledo, OH; contact Jaime Hollabaugh, Owens Community College, (800) 466-9367, ext. 7357; www.owens.edu/CDT/.
* Contact for additional dates, locations or programs.
Visit www.iswonline.com for a comprehensive listing of Coming Events.