Ciba and Bizerba come second.Ciba and Bizerba have won the second prize in the Kooperationspreis for Process Innovation with their joint development of an integrated and complete solution for the application of Time Temperature Indicators (TTIs) labels straight onto packaging. The solution covers all steps from label printing to fully automated au·to·mate
v. au·to·mat·ed, au·to·mat·ing, au·to·mates
1. To convert to automatic operation: automate a factory.
2. production and combines labelling, charging and UV filter application in one step. TTIs visualize the accumulated ac·cu·mu·late
v. ac·cu·mu·lat·ed, ac·cu·mu·lat·ing, ac·cu·mu·lates
To gather or pile up; amass. See Synonyms at gather.
To mount up; increase. chill-chain history of perishable goods PERISHABLE GOODS, Goods which are lessened in value and become worse by being kept. Vide Bona Peritura. , offering a freshness check at a glance, increasing consumer convenience and confidence, and enhancing reputation of brands.
The Kooperationspreis is sponsored by Government Ministries in the German States of Niedersachsen and Nordrhein-Westfalen and honours honours or US honors
1. (in a university degree course) a rank or mark of the highest academic standard: an honours degree
2. observances of respect, esp. the most innovative and commercial business cooperation in the agriculture and food industries. Prizes are offered for Product Innovation and for Process Innovation. The jury was impressed im·press 1
tr.v. im·pressed, im·press·ing, im·press·es
1. To affect strongly, often favorably: by the degree of coordination between the partners, as well as the other companies involved at every step of the development process. The success of the cooperation depended on the specific expertise of each partner, neither of which could have succeeded alone.
Contact Ciba on tel +41 61 636 5081 or visit www.cibasc.com