Can you turn a paper clip into a magnet?
Can you make 2 paper clips stick together?
1) Slowly rub a paper clip 100 times on a magnet.
2) Rub in only one direction!
3) Now, touch the paper clip to another one.
DID YOU KNOW??
If you could cut a magnet in half, you would have 2 new magnets, each with a north and south pole South Pole, southern end of the earth's axis, lat. 90° S. It is distinguished from the south magnetic pole. The South Pole was reached by Roald Amundsen, a Norwegian explorer, in 1911. See Antarctica. .
For these PAPER CLIP TRICKS, you need: a strong magnet, paper clips, a paper cup, yarn yarn, fibers or filaments formed into a continuous strand for use in weaving textiles or for the manufacture of thread. A staple fiber, such as cotton, linen, or wool, is made into yarn by carding, combing (for fine, long staples only), drawing out into roving, then
Can you make a paper clip "float" in the air?
For these PAPER CLIP TRICKS, you need: a strong magnet, paper clips, a paper cup, yarn
1) Put a strong magnet on top of an upside Upside
The potential dollar amount by which the market or a stock could rise.
This is basically an educated guess on how high a stock could go in the near future.
See also: Bull, Downside down paper cup.
2) Next, tie some yarn to a paper clip.
3) Let the paper clip stick to the magnet.
4) Now, very slowly pull on the yarn until your paper clip is floating in the air.