* March 20-26: American Physical Society Centennial Celebration, Atlanta. Contact: http:// www.aps.org/meet/cent99/.
* March 23-25: 1999 Sherwood International Fusion/Plasma Theory Conference, Atlanta. Contact: http://www.ornl.gov/fed/sherwood99/sher wood.html.
* April 12-14: 13th Topical Conference on Applications of Radio Frequency Power to Plasmas, Annapolis, Md. Contact: Stefano Bernabei, email@example.com.
* March 29-April 2: Particle Accelerator Conference, New York, N.Y. Contact: W. T. Weng, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* April 28-May 1: Joint U.S.- European Transport Task Force Workshop, Portland, Ore. Contact: Valerie Censabella, email@example.com. edu.
* May 2-7: Process Control, Diagnostics, and Modeling in Semiconductor Manufacturing III, 195th Meeting of the Electrochemical Society, Seattle. Contact: Meyyappan , firstname.lastname@example.org. nasa.gov.
* May 23-28: Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO 99), Baltimore. Optical Society of America.
* May 24-28: 2nd International Conference on the Physics of Dusty Plasmas, Hakone, Japan. Contact: Y. Nakamura, nakamura@bochan. ted.isas.ac.jp.
* May 28-June 3: CERN Accelerator School, Vacuum Technology for Particle Accelerators, Copenhagen, Denmark. Contact: Suzanne von Wartburg, email@example.com: Web site: http:// www.cern.ch/schools/CAS.
June 6-11: IEE Plasma Technology Training School, Buxton, U.K.. Contact: Helen Pope, firstname.lastname@example.org.
* June 14-18: 26th European Conference. on Controlled Fusion and Plasma Physics, Maastricht, Netherlands. Contact: email@example.com.
* June 16-20: 4th International Conference on Dissociative Recombination: Theory, Experiment and Applications, Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web site: http:// www.physto.se/forgr/mol/drconf.htm.
* June 20-24: 26th IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science, Monterey, Calif. Contact: Christopher Deeney, email@example.com: Web site: http://www.sandia.gov/puls powr/icops99.
* June 27-30: 12th IEEE International Pulsed Power Conference, Monterey, Calif. Contact: Hugh Kirbie, firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site: http://www- fdrf.llnl.gov/monterey/ calif.1999.html
* June 27-July 2: International. Workshop on 2nd Generation Plasma Accelerators, Kardamyli, Greece. Contact: email@example.com, Web site: http://plasma1.usc.edu/Work shop99/Poster.html.