Printer Friendly

CHASE MORTGAGE FINANCE PASS-THRU SERIES 1992F CLASS A 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --

CHASE MORTGAGE FINANCE PASS-THRU SERIES 1992F CLASS A 'AAA' BY FITCH
 -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
 NEW YORK, June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Chase Mortgage Finance Corp.'s $385 million multi-class mortgage pass-through certificates, series 1992F, class A are rated 'AAA' by Fitch. The rating reflects the high quality of the mortgage collateral, the excellent master servicing capabilities of Chase Home Mortgage Corp., and loss protection provided by the 4.5 percent subordinate class B certificates.
 The mortgage pool consists of fixed-rate mortgage loans secured primarily by one-to-four family residences. Approximately 51 percent of the pool consists of mortgage loans with original terms of 15 years while the remaining 49 percent consists of 15-year balloon loans. The very low weighted average original loan-to-value ratio of approximately 64 percent, combined with the loans being seasoned on average 66 months, suggests that the pool will experience a limited number of defaults.
 All of the mortgage loans were originated by Chase Manhattan Personal Financial Services, Inc., which sold the loans to Chase Mortgage Finance Corp., which conveyed the loans to the trust. Three separate real estate mortgage investment conduit elections will be made with respect to the trust fund for federal income tax purposes.
 -0- 6/25/92
 /CONTACT: Michele J. Loesch, 212-908-0686 or Mary Sue Lundy, 212-908-0526, both of Fitch/
 (CMB) CO: Chase Mortgage Finance Corp. ST: New York IN: FIN SU: RTG


LR -- NY073 -- 3941 06/25/92 16:25 EDT
COPYRIGHT 1992 PR Newswire Association LLC
No portion of this article can be reproduced without the express written permission from the copyright holder.
Copyright 1992 Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.

Article Details
Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback
Publication:PR Newswire
Date:Jun 25, 1992
Words:236
Previous Article:INVESTMENT COMPANY INSTITUTE REPORTS ON ASSETS OF MONEY MARKET FUNDS
Next Article:CYPRUS MINERALS DECLARES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDENDS
Topics:


Related Articles
CHASE MORTGAGE FINANCE SERIES 1992B CLASS A RATED 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
CHASE MORTGAGE SERIES 1992C CLASS A RATED 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
CHASE MORTGAGE FINANCE CORP. SERIES 1992D CLASS A RATED 'AAA' BY FITCH --FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE (FFW)--
CHASE MORTGAGE FINANCE PASS-THRU SERIES 1992E CLASS A 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
MARINE MIDLAND MORTGAGE PASS-THRU SERIES 1992-2 'AAA/AA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
CHASE MORTGAGE FINANCE PASS-THROUGH SERIES 1992G CLASS A RATED 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
CHASE MORTGAGE FINANCE CORP. SERIES 1992H CLASS A 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
CHASE MORTGAGE FINANCE CORP. SERIES 1992I CLASS A RATED 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
CHASE MORTGAGE FINANCE CORP. SERIES 1992J CLASS A RATED 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --
CHASE MORTGAGE FINANCE PASS-THRU SERIES 1992K CLASS A 'AAA' BY FITCH -- FITCH FINANCIAL WIRE --

Terms of use | Copyright © 2016 Farlex, Inc. | Feedback | For webmasters