CAPITA PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding.NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS RIS
rabies inhibiting substance. notification required by DR3.1.4R (1)
1. An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to relating to relate prep → concernant
relating to relate prep → bezüglich +gen, mit Bezug auf +acc the
shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and
2. An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative derivative: see calculus.
In mathematics, a fundamental concept of differential calculus representing the instantaneous rate of change of a function. relating the
shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and
3. An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director
/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to
3 and 17 to 24.
4. An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument
relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture debenture (dəbĕn`chər), document acknowledging indebtedness. In Great Britain a debenture is practically the same as a bond, and debenture stock is similar to preferred stock. ) should
complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
Please complete all relevant boxes should be in block capital letters.
1. Name of the Issuer
2. State Whether the notification related to
i. a transaction notified in accordance Accordance is Bible Study Software for Macintosh developed by OakTree Software, Inc.
As well as a standalone program, it is the base software packaged by Zondervan in their Bible Study suites for Macintosh. with DR 3.1.4R (1); or
ii. a disclosure made in accordance with LR 9.8.6R (1); or
iii. a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act
(i) DR 3.1.4R (1)
3. Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director
4. State whether notification related to person connected with a person
discharging managerial responsibilities/director name in 3 and identify the
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person
referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest.
Notification in respect of persons referred to in 3 above.
6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or
financial instruments relating to shares
Ordinary Shares of 2 1/15p each
7. Name of registered shareholder (s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them
Shares in own name (including CSOP CSOP Company Share Option Plan
CSOP Combat Security Outpost
CSOP Crew Systems Operating Procedures (NASA)
CSOP Commission to Study the Organization of Peace
CSOP Certified Securities Operation Professional and Restricted DABP shares): 40,708 (0.006%), Shares held under LTIP LTIP Long Term Incentive Plan
LTIP Laughing Till I Puke
LTIP Local Transportation Improvement Program
LTIP Long Term Instrument Plan
LTIP Long Term Infrastructure Program
LTIP Long Term Independent Project : 360,000 (0.055%), Shares held under DABP: 107,550 (0.016%)
8. State the nature of transactions
Capita Share Ownership Plan (the 'Trust') - Capita IRG (1) (InterRecord Gap) See interrecord gap.
(2) (Internet Research Group, Los Altos, CA, www.irgintl.com) A research and consulting firm founded in 1993 that specializes in developing business strategies for Internet-related companies. Trustees Limited (the 'Trustee')
A purchase was made on 8 May 2012 of 22,663 ordinary shares in the Company by the Trustee of the Trust at a price of 659.00p per share for the purpose of satisfying the purchase of ordinary shares by eligible employees who have elected to join the Capita plc Share Ownership Plan, including executive directors and persons discharging managerial responsibilities who are therefore potential beneficiaries under the Trust.
9. Number of Shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares
Trust Purchase of Shares - Gordon Hurst - 19ordinary shares (0.0000029%)
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should
not be taken into account when calculating percentage)
See section 9 above
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares
v. dis·posed, dis·pos·ing, dis·pos·es
1. To place or set in a particular order; arrange.
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should
not be taken into account when calculating percentage
13. Price per share or value of transaction
Trust Purchase of shares 659.00p
14. Date and place of transactions
Trust Purchase of shares - 8 May 2012, London
15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following
notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when
Shares in own name (including CSOP and Restricted DABP shares): 40,727 (0.006%), Shares held under LTIP: 360,000 (0.055%), Shares held under DABP: 107,550 (0.016%)
16. Date issuer informed of transaction
8 May 2012
If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes
17. Date of grant
18. Period during which or date on which it can be exercised.
19. Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option
20. Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number)
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to
be fixed at the time of exercise.
22. Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following
See section 15 above
23. Any Additional information
14,199,984 shares currently held in Treasury
24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries
Francesca Todd, 020 7202 0641
Name and signature of duly authorised officer of issuer responsible for making notification
Francesca Todd, Deputy Group Company Secretary
Date of notification
9 May 2012