Business For Sale; 58 -- Eating & Drinking Places; NJ - CATERING BOAT FOR SALE.
v. a·mazed, a·maz·ing, a·maz·es
1. To affect with great wonder; astonish. See Synonyms at surprise.
2. Obsolete To bewilder; perplex.
v.intr. catering capabilities to accomodate any designs or tastes. This business is truly one-of-a-kind and must be seen to be completely appreciated. Cruise ship is in pristine pris·tine
a. Remaining in a pure state; uncorrupted by civilization.
b. Remaining free from dirt or decay; clean: pristine mountain snow.
2. condition. It is 100 feet long, has 3 decks that can accomodate approximately 200 people each for a total of 600 occupants. Twin Volvo diesel engines power the ship for an average speed of 10 knots. The ship has been meticulously me·tic·u·lous
1. Extremely careful and precise.
2. Extremely or excessively concerned with details.
[From Latin met cared for and is immaculate in every way. The ship has been appraised for approximately $4,400,000 and is included in the sale price. There is no formal payroll for employees because gratuity Money, also known as a tip, given to one who provides services and added to the cost of the service provided, generally as a reward for the service provided and as a supplement to the service provider's income. from events covers wages. Average price per person for events is approximately $100. Possible financing available if agreeable terms can be arranged.
Selling Price: $1,700,000 Gross Annual Sales: $4,000,000 Region: Mid-Atlantic (PA NJ WV MD DE DC VA NC SC) Listing #:53260 (B) [To receive the contact name for this listing, reference the five-digit number which follows each listing and e-mail to FirstList, firstname.lastname@example.org. FirstList will forward the contact pertaining per·tain
intr.v. per·tained, per·tain·ing, per·tains
1. To have reference; relate: evidence that pertains to the accident.
2. to the principal or intermediary representing the business for sale.]