Brown Olive Skin Care explores exotic naturals.
Log on to Happi.com, which is updated every business day with the news you need to succeed in the competitive global household and personal products market. In addition, our website also includes articles that are only available online. Log on and learn morel
* When Brigitte Brown decided to develop her own range of skincare products, she knew she wanted her line to be distinctive so she tapped into the time-honored, natural properties of ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile and olive oil, as well as a variety of aromatherapeutic oils. The resulting Brown Olive Natural Skin Care line is a broad range of products formulated to refresh, revitalize and renew both the skin and the spirit.
Also on Happi.com:
Mineral Components Sweep the Cosmetics, Skin Care Market
* With personal products going back to basics by way of natural ingredients, the bevy of mineral products currently available in 2007 illustrate that it's all about having healthy skin. Mineral skin care and makeup are touted as the most uncomplicated beauty items one can apply to the face and body. Demonstrated attributes of minerals include being water-resistant, long-wearing, non-comedogenic, non-irritating and hypoallergenic, while providing UV protection.
Cosmeceutical Hair Care
* According to Todd Marmet, president and CEO of Anuva Cosmeceutic Haircare, there are about 80 million baby boomers who are not only experiencing changes in their skin and bodies, but also noticing inevitable changes in their hair like thinness, dullness and brittleness. Taking a "cosmeceutic" approach, Anuva formulated a line of haircare products which combine a cocktail of ingredients including white tea, Reishi and Turkey Tail
Mushrooms, and Wild Yam and Saw Palmetto to foster a "healthy environment to encourage hair growth and improve hair nutrition through targeted interventions in the aging process."
Safer Eyelash Extensions
* Eyelash extensions are all the rage, thanks to red carpet trendsetters. But here's a fast fact: the adhesive in almost all eyelash extension kits can contain toxic chemicals like formaldehyde. That's something Sophy Merszei, founder and CEO of NovaLash Corporation, set out to change. A cosmetic chemist and molecular biologist, Ms. Merszei tasked a staff of physicians, optometrists and research scientists to create a first of its kind, surgical quality, US Pharmaceutical (USP) Grade tested adhesive, formulated for maximum lash wear, flexibility and above all, safety.
Did you Miss a Happi Webinar?
* For more than six months, Happi has webcast a series of webinars devoted to the science and marketing of personal care products. Our webinars have included insightful presentations by dermatologists, cosmetic chemists and industry analysts on topics such as professional skin care, cosmetic formulation and the merits of natural personal care. Thousands of executives have signed up and logged on to hear from these experts. But just in case you missed one or two, visit our website where you can watch these webinars at your leisure. Visit www.Happi.com today!
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Online at Happi.com|
|Publication:||Household & Personal Products Industry|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2007|
|Previous Article:||The top 50 & toothpaste.|
|Next Article:||The medium is the preservative.|