Branko Crvenkovski, leader of SDSM, on Monday in an interview showed a document that according to him contained a proposal by mediator Matthew Nimetz which was favorable for Macedonia.Branko Crvenkovski, leader of SDSM, on Monday in an interview showed a document that according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. him contained a proposal by mediator mediator n. a person who conducts mediation. A mediator is usually a lawyer, or retired judge, but can be a non-attorney specialist in the subject matter (like child custody) who tries to bring people and their disputes to early resolution through a conference. Matthew Nimetz which was favorable for Macedonia. According to Crvenkovski, this proposal was rejected by VMRO-DPMNE leader Nikola Gruevski in 2005. According to Crvenkovski, the document is still confidential but he decided to unveil it because Gruevski recently was the first once speak about it. State agency MIA on Tuesday reported that the proposal clearly states that identity issues would be contained in the annex an·nex
tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es
1. To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
2. , where the nationality box does not read 'Macedonian', but term 'Citizens of the Republic of Macedonia'. the column nationality- there is no "Macedonian" but "citizens of the Republic of Macedonia". The public prosecution threatened to file criminal charges for presenting classified information.