Bottle it..!I'm just curious about the mineral water companies in Bahrain. You see these firms transporting water bottles in open trucks. I'm referring to disposable plastic water bottles.
The sun passes through them and does not alter the plastic, and does not release toxins.
The danger is that it heats the water into the perfect temperature for bacteria to multiply, so that when you drink it again, it can cause problems like food poisoning food poisoning, acute illness following the eating of foods contaminated by bacteria, bacterial toxins, natural poisons, or harmful chemical substances. It was once customary to classify all such illnesses as "ptomaine poisoning," but it was later discovered that , etc.
The other problem is with re-usable plastic water bottles that are made with bisphenol A Bisphenol A is a chemical compound containing two phenol functional groups. It belongs to the phenol class of aromatic organic compounds. It is widely prepared and sold and various important polymers/plastics are made from it. (like those unbreakable nalgene bottles, some baby bottles, etc).
As time passes, this substance leech into the water, and are a known carcinogen carcinogen: see cancer.
Agent that can cause cancer. Exposure to one or more carcinogens, including certain chemicals, radiation, and certain viruses, can initiate cancer under conditions not completely understood. . This effect is amplified when the bottle is filled with hot water, as a lot more of this substance is released.
The same bottles are being used everywhere in Bahrain schools, ministries and institutes, etc PLEASE!!!!!
Qassim A Majeed
Copyright 2009 Gulf Daily News
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company