Beyond Paradise, the latest Estee Lauder.Beyond Paradise, the latest Estee Lauder fragrance supported by Madonna's song "Love Profusion" and Luc Besson-directed TV ads, features a rainbow-inspired bottle. The "prismatic pris·mat·ic also pris·mat·i·cal
1. Of, relating to, resembling, or being a prism.
2. Formed by refraction of light through a prism. Used of a spectrum of light.
3. Brilliantly colored; iridescent. floral" juice has tropical, floral and fresh notes. Executives said the concept for Beyond Paradise is deeply rooted in high sensuality and fantasy. Many of the fragrance notes were derived from the Eden Project, a nature conservancy dedicated to preserving rare and extinct plants.
Also new is Pure Drama, an eye collection from Estee Lauder for the fall, pairing together light and dark Pure color eyeshadow shades in a concentric pattern. The celestial-inspired shades include Saturn (chocolate and gilded gild 1
tr.v. gild·ed or gilt , gild·ing, gilds
1. To cover with or as if with a thin layer of gold.
2. To give an often deceptively attractive or improved appearance to.
3. beige), Venus (aubergine (jargon) aubergine - A secret term used to refer to computers in the presence of computerphobic third parties. and pale pink), Moondance (khaki and taupe taupe
A brownish gray.
[French, from Old French, mole, from Latin talpa.]
Noun 1. ), Neptune (cobalt blue and icy blue), Eclipse (jet black and white) and Jupiter (brown aubergine and peach). Six Pure Color eyeshadow singles were also launched.