Baby massage courses for health professionals and family centre workers.
Train to become a certified infant massage instructor with the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM), by far the largest and the only worldwide organisation with over 30 years of teaching experience now in more than 40 countries. For further details of our training throughout the UK, visit: www.iaim.org.uk
Our four-day highly acclaimed, comprehensive course has been endorsed as the highest quality for parent education, comprising:
* Theory and latest research
* Supervised practical teaching
* Extra curriculum activities including reading, further practical teaching and a take-home written assessment.
All of our students will feel confident in empowering parents to give nurturing touch and communication so that children are loved, valued and respected throughout the community. Ongoing support is always available from our trainers.
We also have many specialist instructors working in diverse areas from special needs to music, who can offer support and post-certification workshops.
We value our members--membership of the IAIM(UK) chapter is given to all students and facilitates:
* Local, national and international support and networking Continued professional development--regular educational conferences, expert speakers and trainer-led stroke reviews
* Marketing advice for your class set-up and a triannual informative newsletter.
Tel: 0208 989 9597