BROUGHT TO JUSTICE Who's been in court?
THE following cases were dealt with by Cardiff Magistrates' Court - Natalie Whetter Whet´ter
n. 1. One who, or that which, whets, sharpens, or stimulates.
2. A tippler; one who drinks whets. , 33, of Chatterton Square, Grangetown, Cardiff For other places with the same name, see Grangetown.
Grangetown is an area in Cardiff, Wales. It is one of the largest districts in the south of the city and is bordered by Riverside, Canton and Butetown. The River Taff winds its way through the area. , was fined pounds 150 and disqualified dis·qual·i·fy
tr.v. dis·qual·i·fied, dis·qual·i·fy·ing, dis·qual·i·fies
a. To render unqualified or unfit.
b. To declare unqualified or ineligible.
2. from driving for two months after being caught driving without insurance or a valid MoT test certificate.
- Andrew Irvine Andrew Irvine may refer to:
He was fined pounds 60 and had three points endorsed on his licence.
- Gareth Hornblow, 37, of Merthyr Road, Whitchurch, Cardiff, pleaded guilty to failing to surrender to court and was sentenced to a day's detention and fined pounds 60.
- Peter Constantinou, 40, of Lower Cathedral Road, Riverside, Cardiff, pleaded guilty to assault and two counts of criminal damage. He was given a 12-month community order, will have to carry out 160 hours of unpaid work and must pay a total of pounds 650 compensation.
- Sharon Patricia Harrington, 40, of Caldy Road, Llandaff North, Cardiff, was convicted of assault and given a 12-month community order, must pay pounds 100 costs and pounds 100 compensation.
- Paul James Thompson, 45, of Bute Street, Butetown, Cardiff, pleaded guilty to the theft of sunglasses worth pounds 83.95 and was given a 12-month community order.
- Christopher John Burnell, 43, of Fonmon Crescent, Ely, Cardiff, pleaded guilty to using threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour and was given a 24-month community order and told to pay pounds 60 costs.
- Hannah Elvin, 19, of Firs Avenue, Fairwater, Cardiff, pleaded guilty to the theft of meat with a value of pounds 170 from Tesco. She was given a 12-month community order and must pay pounds 60 costs.