BROUGHT TO JUSTICE; Who's been in court?
- Richard Jenkins, 34, of Meadowgate Close, Coryton, Cardiff, was fined pounds 150 with pounds 50 costs and a pounds 15 victim surcharge after being convicted of using a handheld mobile phone while driving. Three points were put on his licence.
- David Steven Abbott, 20, of Heol Llanishen Fach, Llanishen, Cardiff, was fined pounds 60 with pounds 15 costs after admitting ignoring a No Entry traffic sign on Caroline Street, Cardiff city centre. Three points were put on his licence.
- Jama Ali, 25, of Clarence Place, Butetown, Cardiff, must obey an 8pm to 7am curfew until May 16 after admitting burglary and failing to comply with a previous curfew.
- Gareth Edward Carpenter, 29, of Ethel Street, Canton, Cardiff, was jailed for five months for receiving stolen goods.
- Benjamin Collins, 22, of Heol Muston, Ely, Cardiff, must obey a curfew order after admitting breaching a previous curfew order imposed for burglary.
- Rhys John Mountstephens, 22, of Heol Carnau, Caerau, Cardiff, was fined pounds 150 with pounds 65 costs and a pounds 15 victim surcharge after admitting damaging a Ford Transit van.
- Stephen Arthur Bowman, 41, of Grand Avenue, Ely, Cardiff, was fined pounds 60 with pounds 60 costs and a pounds 15 victim surcharge for not having a valid licence.
- Russell Carter, of Penrhos Crescent, Rumney, Cardiff, was fined pounds 30 with a pounds 15 victim surcharge after admitting a parking offence.
- Merrick Oliver Williams, 20, of Cowbridge Road East, Canton, Cardiff, was fined pounds 40 with pounds 30 costs and a pounds 15 victim surcharge for possessing cannabis.
- Shaun Williams, 20, of Newport Road, Cardiff, was sent to a young offender institution for six months after admitting carrying a blade in public, assaulting a policeman, burgling a fast-food takeaway, shoplifting a bottle of vodka, using threatening words or behaviour and assault. He must pay pounds 150 compensation.
- Robert Anthony Grima, 42, of Cwrt yr Ala Road, Caerau, Cardiff, was fined pounds 50 with pounds 60 costs and a pounds 15 victim surcharge after admitting not having a valid licence or MoT certificate and failing to produce his insurance certificate. Three points were out on his licence.
- Craig Paul Rodgers, 24, of Lavender Grove, Pentrebane, Cardiff, was given a three-month community order and must obey a 10pm to 6am curfew until July 10 after admitting driving while disqualified and having no insurance. Six points were put on his licence.
- Andrew John Gregory, 45, of Colliers Avenue, Llanharan, near Bridgend, was fined pounds 100 with pounds 45 costs and a pounds 15 victim surcharge after admitting speeding in the M4 roadworks north of Cardiff. Six points were put on his licence.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||South Wales Echo (Cardiff, Wales)|
|Date:||Apr 28, 2008|
|Previous Article:||Young players earn place at Wembley.|
|Next Article:||Call for pedal power to get help for kids; BIG BIKE RIDE Family fundraiser's ready to roll.|