BRIEFLY.Byline: The Register-Guard
Two injured in·jure
tr.v. in·jured, in·jur·ing, in·jures
1. To cause physical harm to; hurt.
2. To cause damage to; impair.
3. when car
crashes into power pole power pole
Austral & NZ a pole carrying an overhead power line
Police shut down the on-ramp from Franklin Boulevard to Interstate 5 after a car hit a light pole about 10 p.m. Saturday, sending at least one man to the hospital with serious injuries.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. early reports, a car carrying two men hit the pole for unknown reasons, injuring both the driver and passenger and bringing down electric lines maintained by the Eugene Water & Electric Board. Both men were taken to Sacred Heart Medical Center Sacred Heart Medical Center may refer to:
In the United States:
Eugene police blocked the ramp while paramedics and utility crews responded.
- From Register-Guard and news service reports