BRIEFLY BATTERY DEFENDANT SENTENCED TO JAIL.VENTURA - Hells Angel member Michael Kapp was sentenced Monday to 360 days in jail and three years' probation for his battery conviction in an April 4 brawl brawl
1. A noisy quarrel or fight.
2. A loud party.
3. A loud, roaring noise.
intr.v. brawled, brawl·ing, brawls
1. To quarrel or fight noisily.
2. in which Will Geyer of Oak View was stabbed.
Kapp, 27, who has been in jail in lieu of Instead of; in place of; in substitution of. It does not mean in addition to. $1 million bail since his April 4 arrest, could be released by Dec. 1 due to time already served and work credits, authorities said.
Sabian Reynoso, 23, has pleaded guilty to the stabbing stab
v. stabbed, stab·bing, stabs
1. To pierce or wound with or as if with a pointed weapon.
2. To plunge (a pointed weapon or instrument) into something.
3. and is scheduled to be sentenced today.
Brian Applegate, 25, is free after serving 30 days on a petty Petty
girl airbrushed beauty, scantily clad in Esquire’s pages. [Am. Lit.: Misc.]
See : Sex Symbols theft conviction. Authorities said the three defendants broke into Geyer's home and beat him up in a dispute over drugs.
- Daily News