Avalon Capital Holdings Corporation Retains Investment Bank to Prepare for Domestic and International Expansion.
LOS ANGELES Los Angeles (lôs ăn`jələs, lŏs, ăn`jəlēz'), city (1990 pop. 3,485,398), seat of Los Angeles co., S Calif.; inc. 1850. -- Avalon Capital Holdings Corporation (OTC OTC
See over-the-counter market (OTC). :AVAL), and its wholly owned subsidiary Wholly Owned Subsidiary
A subsidiary whose parent company owns 100% of its common stock.
In other words, the parent company owns the company outright and there are no minority owners. , Traders Development LLC (Logical Link Control) See "LANs" under data link protocol.
LLC - Logical Link Control , announced today that it has retained Kingsdale Capital International Inc. as its investment bank and strategic advisor and Kingsdale Capital Markets (USA) Inc. as a potential placement agent; both are subsidiaries of Kingsdale Capital Corporation (www.kingsdalecapital.com). Kingsdale Capital Corporation is an internationally recognized investment banking firm delivering corporate finance and capital market solutions for corporations, institutional investors and high net worth accredited investors.
Kingsdale Capital International Inc. and its affiliated companies Affiliated Companies
A situation that occurs when one company owns a minority interest (less than 50%) in another company.
Also refers to companies that are related to each other in some way.
An affiliated company is sometimes referred to as a subsidiary. work with domestic and foreign companies in the biotech, media, manufacturing, mineral resource, natural resource and new technology arenas with companies valued between $50 million and $2 Billion. Services include mergers and acquisitions, proxy solicitations, valuations, private equity, reverse takeovers and a focus on leveraged buyouts. The company's principals are veteran investment bankers, experienced planners, and skilled managers with significant core competency A core competency is something that a firm can do well and that meets the following three conditions specified by Hamel and Prahalad (1990):
"We're excited to be working with Avalon and their highly talented management team. We believe that their proprietary technology may play a vital role in multiple verticals within the financial technology space. We have noted that valuations for comparable companies whose technologies appear not to have all the features possessed by those developed at Avalon often exceed 15 times revenue. We expect to advise management in its continuing effort to ensure that the company is not only strategically positioned to capture market share, but to leverage its technology positioning in a fashion that may maximize shareholder value," stated Nikolas Konstant, President of Kingsdale Capital International Inc.
President of Avalon Capital Holdings, Alex De Khytar said, "Kingsdale will advise on certain financial matters so that management can focus on advancing shareholder value through increasing data center capacity, delivering on existing licensing contracts, increasing revenues, and continuing the research and development necessary for Avalon to maintain what we believe is our current technological advantage over competitors."
Chief Operating Officer Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The officer of a firm responsible for day-to-day management, usually the president or an executive vice-president. , Mitch Eaglstein added, "Besides Kingsdale's function as investment bank and strategic advisor, they bring Avalon long standing relationships with institutions and financial intermediaries Financial intermediaries
institution that provide the market function of matching borrowers and lenders or traders. domestically and internationally who may be candidates for licensing and deploying our proprietary technology. As such, Avalon's management views Kingsdale as a valuable partner that will deploy important efforts to assist the company in achieving the company's growth focused business plan."
About Avalon Capital Holdings Corporation
Avalon Capital Holdings Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops, markets and distributes high-performance trading software for financial companies that engage in online trading Online Trading
Making trades via the Internet.
The use of online trading increased dramatically in the mid to late 1990's with the advent of high-speed computers and Internet connections. Stocks, bonds, options, futures, and currencies can all be traded online. . The Company offers products related to the Foreign Exchange ("Forex Forex
See: Foreign exchange "), the world's largest capital market according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. The Bank of International Settlements. For additional information please visit http://www.avalonch.com/ or email email@example.com.
Avalon provides a range of platform liquidity sources including leading dealer and ECN (Electronic Communications Network) A computerized, private financial trading system. Terra Nova Trading (www.terranovatrading.com) and Instinet (www.instinet.com) are examples. marketplace solutions. Avalon FX Pro Trading software, including front-end, back office, FX Pro USB USB
in full Universal Serial Bus
Type of serial bus that allows peripheral devices (disks, modems, printers, digitizers, data gloves, etc.) to be easily connected to a computer. , and Avalon Forex Academy, is one of the most easy-to-use trading terminals designed for currency exchange operations in the FX spot market. The platform offers clients stability, flexibility, and fast response time. Avalon FX Pro 4.1 is available in several language options for trading such as English, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, and French. Avalon's hierarchal back office and symbol driven technology provide the company the necessary framework to expand rapidly and expand into new asset classes.
About Traders Development, LLC
Traders Development, LLC is a financial software company based in Irvine, California. Traders Development plans to be a leading technology provider of foreign exchange trading Foreign Exchange Trading or FX Trading, clients are able to hedge against, or speculate upon, changes in the exchange rate of two currencies. For example, a speculator can long EUR/USD in foreign exchange market in order to profit from capturing the appreciation of Euro against the and data solutions to trading professionals and qualified organizations. Traders Development also provides turn-key or customized solutions to qualified organizations including dealing interface (or graphic user interface-GUI), application program interface (API), back-office processing, database, servers, technical support and upgrades. Traders Development has developed and owns its proprietary Forex trading platform, Avalon FX Pro[TM]. For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A number of statements referenced in this Press Release are forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor Safe Harbor
1. A legal provision to reduce or eliminate liability as long as good faith is demonstrated.
2. A form of shark repellent implemented by a target company acquiring a business that is so poorly regulated that the target itself is less attractive. Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA) implemented several significant substantive changes affecting certain cases brought under the federal securities laws, including changes related to pleading, discovery, liability, class representation and awards fees and of 1995, and within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, and goals, assumption of future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be "forward-looking statements." Forward-looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward-looking statements in this Release may be identified through the use of words such as "expects," "will," "anticipates," "estimates," "believes," or statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. Such statements reflect the current views of Avalon Capital Holdings Corporation with respect to the state of our technology and with respect to future events and are subject to certain assumptions, including those described in this release. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including the timely development and market acceptance of products, services, and technologies, competitive technologies, services and other market conditions, successful integration of future acquisitions, the ability to secure additional sources of financing, the ability to reduce operating expenses Operating expenses
The amount paid for asset maintenance or the cost of doing business, excluding depreciation. Earnings are distributed after operating expenses are deducted. , and other factors. The actual results that the Company achieves may differ materially from any forward-looking statements due to such risks and uncertainties.
Avalon Capital Holdings Corporation does not undertake any responsibility to update the "forward-looking" statements contained in this news release. Any communications received by fax or e-mail concerning Avalon Capital Holdings Corporation which have not been authorized by the Company or its investor relations/media advisory firm are specifically disavowed by the Company.