Arkansas educational television network.Companies are named ambassadors because they have demonstrated such outstanding work-life practices that they have won the governors award three years, giving them the distinction of becoming Work-Life Ambassadors. This year, AETN and Therapy and Consulting UJitherspoon & Galchus of becoming Work-Life Ambassadors, the University of Arkansas The University of Arkansas strives to be known as a "nationally competitive, student-centered research university serving Arkansas and the world." The school recently completed its "Campaign for the 21st Century," in which the university raised more than $1 billion for the school, used join Allied Services, Baptist Health, Cross Gunter P.C. And St. Joseph's Mercy Health System Mercy Health System is a non-profit health care provider and hospital based in Janesville, Wisconsin, with over 50 facilities in over 20 communities across a seven-county area including parts of Illinois. .
"AETN believes that family comes first. It is crucial that we continually try to find methods for employees to balance their own lives with their work life in order to promote the creative work we must do to serve Arkansans."
ALLEN WEATHER*, CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. , AETN
COMPANY'S PROUDEST BENEFITS:
* AETN is a pilot agency in the Arkansas Healthy Employee Lifestyle Program (AHELP) in which employees can earn up to three days of paid leave a year by implementing and documenting healthy lifestyle habits. Activities include walking groups, "Lunch n Learn" speakers, group runs, yoga and exercises classes along with a newsletter on activities, health tips and recipes.
* AETN's professional trainers offer monthly staff development on a variety of topics such as Ethics, Coping with Fear, Gender Communications, and Depression.
* Free safety classes plus safe driving classes for employees to improve driving skills and earn discounts on their personal auto insurance premiums.
* Flexible work schedules like job-sharing, compressed work weeks, flex time and some telecommuring options to help employees balance their work schedules with their personal lives,
* Educational opportunities for all ages through a statewide broadcast network and other means of distribution. Also, as a PBS PBS
in full Public Broadcasting Service
Private, nonprofit U.S. corporation of public television stations. PBS provides its member stations, which are supported by public funds and private contributions rather than by commercials, with educational, cultural, affiliate, AETN offers some of the best, most trusted children's programming in the nation. These programs serve AETN s clients, but also employees and their families.