ArcSoft Continues Its Mac Dedication With the Addition of New Digital Imaging Resources.
FREMONT, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 24, 2000
Panorama Maker and PhotoPrinter Pro released as a cross-platform
product for Macintosh and PC users
ArcSoft Inc., a leading digital imaging technology company and software provider to International Fortune 500 imaging companies, today announced the expansion of two new photo-enhancing programs, Panorama Maker and PhotoPrinter Pro, for the Mac. Previously available to PC users, these new software offerings extend unique editing, enhancing and panoramic pan·o·ram·a
1. An unbroken view of an entire surrounding area.
2. A comprehensive presentation; a survey: a panorama of American literature.
3. capabilities to the Mac platform. Both Panorama Maker and PhotoPrinter Pro are being offered separately at a suggested retail price of $29.99 and will ship in November.
"ArcSoft understands and appreciates Apple's commitment to developing an intuitive, creative atmosphere for computer users," said Todd Rumaner, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development at ArcSoft. "We hope to expand the user's experience of the Mac platform through ArcSoft's easy-to-use, yet technologically comprehensive imaging programs for the Mac-enthusiast. PhotoPrinter Pro and Panorama Maker offer both the novice and the more experienced photographer the best tools available to get the most out of their digital images."
About Panorama Maker
Panorama Maker helps people create stunning panoramic images out of their photos with options such as Horizontal Panoramas, Vertical Panoramas, Tile-style Panoramas or 360-degree Panoramas. Key features include the ability to stitch stitch (stich)
1. a sudden, transient cutting pain.
2. a suture.
1. A sudden sharp pain, especially in the side.
2. A single suture. together photos of breathtaking breath·tak·ing
1. Inspiring or exciting: a breathtaking view; a breathtaking ride.
2. Astonishing; astounding: breathtaking insensitivity. landscapes, shots of skyscrapers and skyline, or a special, surround-view option that helps users fully display 360-degree panoramas. Faster and more accurate than similar products, Panorama Maker offers Mac users clean, realistic results. The program's user interface follows an intuitive storyboard A sequence of images and annotations for a cartoon, animation or video. Storyboards are previews of the final version and typically contain mockups rather than final art and images. Before computers, storyboards were drawn with pen and ink on lightweight cardboard. design that includes multi-page and banner printing options as well as custom paper size settings that Mac users can quickly understand.
About PhotoPrinter Pro
PhotoPrinter Pro offers a broad range of printing features for the photo-enthusiasts that lets users format their multiple images in a variety of sizes quickly and effortlessly ef·fort·less
Calling for, requiring, or showing little or no effort. See Synonyms at easy.
effort·less·ly adv. on a single sheet of paper, including a customization option. With a variety of font styles A typeface variation (normal, bold, italic, bold italic). , colors and sizes, even the most amateur photo-editor will be able to create fun, interactive photos and albums. Other PhotoPrinter features include the Edit Template, the Freestyle The code name for the MCE version of Windows. See Media Center Edition. Layout, Printing Support and Special Effects special effects, in motion pictures, cinematographic techniques that create illusions in the audience's minds as well as the illusions created using these techniques. and Editing tools. Using these options, users can drag and drop A graphical user interface (GUI) capability that lets you perform operations by moving the icon of an object with the mouse into another window or onto another icon. For example, files can be copied or moved by dragging them from one folder to another. photos into custom photo templates, supplied frames, borders, backgrounds and masking mask·ing
1. The concealment or the screening of one sensory process or sensation by another.
2. An opaque covering used to camouflage the metal parts of a prosthesis. . Users then have the option of moving photos into any desired position and printing high-quality prints of their creations. The program's extensive editing tools allow users to crop, rotate, cut, paste, copy, adjust size, color or brightness of each photo. In addition, users can user the application's easy-to-use special effect filters to paint, sketch or add mosaic elements to their favorite photographs.
ArcSoft is an international leader in providing businesses and consumers with digital imaging/video software and Internet/network solutions. In addition to desktop and server-based software applications, ArcSoft technology is powering its own websites, PhotoIsland (www.photoisland.com) and NewsDX (www.newsdx.com). ArcSoft also powers many intriguing in·trigue
a. A secret or underhand scheme; a plot.
b. The practice of or involvement in such schemes.
2. A clandestine love affair.
v. photo-centric Web sites using its PhotoIsland Network System. Founded in 1994 and based in Fremont, Calif., ArcSoft's customers include global digital camera, printer, scanner, photography, computer and consumer electronic manufacturers. Today, the company has Research and Development centers in California's Silicon Valley and Hangzou, China, as well as Sales and Support offices in Asia, Europe and the Americas. For more information visit www.arcsoft.com.
ArcSoft, ArcSoft PhotoPrinter and ArcSoft Panorama Maker are either registered trademarks or trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc.