Apple snacks: these boats are good for snacking. Make an apple boat for yourself and a friend. (Mix & Fix).
1 apple Peanut butter
1 slice lowfat American cheese
2 thin pretzel sticks
What you do:
1. Ask an adult to cut the apple in half and hollow out the core, removing the seeds.
2. Fill each half of the apple with the peanut butter.
3. Cut the cheese in half diagonally to make two triangles.
4. Poke a pretzel stick through the top and bottom of each piece of cheese.
5. Place the pretzel in the peanut butter.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Humpty Dumpty's Magazine|
|Date:||Jan 1, 2002|
|Previous Article:||Spanish word fun.|
|Next Article:||How does your garden grow?|