Anritsu Develops Manufacturer Test Suite, Lowering the Cost of Mobile Phone Production.Tokyo, Japan, Feb 15, 2007 - (JCN JCN Japan Corporate News
JCN Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience
JCN Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
JCN Journal of Christian Nursing
JCN Job Control Number
JCN Journal of Child Neurology
JCN joint communications network (US DoD) ) - Anritsu announced the development of its Manufacturer Test Suite (MTS (1) See Microsoft Transaction Server.
(2) (Modular TV System) The stereo channel added to the NTSC standard, which includes the SAP audio channel for special use.
1. MTS - Message Transport System.
2. ) which enables low-cost production of mobile phones. By including the MTS in the MT8820B/MT8815B Radio Communications Analyzer analyzer /ana·ly·zer/ (an´ah-li?zer)
1. a Nicol prism attached to a polarizing apparatus which extinguishes the ray of light polarized by the polarizer.
2. , a measurement device used for the production of mobile phones, Anritsu was able to lower the cost of the analyzer by as much as 75%.
The MTS includes both specialized spe·cial·ize
v. spe·cial·ized, spe·cial·iz·ing, spe·cial·iz·es
1. To pursue a special activity, occupation, or field of study.
2. hardware and software used specifically for RF adjustments and RF transmission tests for mobile phones with other options available separately.
MT8820B/MT8815B Radio Communications Analyzers with the new MTS will be available on February 8 and priced at 5.8 million yen for parallel phone measurements and 2.2 million yen for W-CDMA/GSM/GPRS single phone measurements.
Copyright [c] 2007 Japan Corporate News Network. All rights reserved.