AnchorPoint[TM], a provider of integrated Telecom Expense Management (TEM TEM
1. transmission electron microscope.
3. transmissible encephalopathy of mink. ) solutions, has released AnchorPoint 5.2, the latest version of its suite of TEM applications. Version 5.2 adds significant functionality to the integrated applications, including expanded service order and provisioning capabilities, new budgeting tools, improved user control over electronic invoice An itemized statement or written account of goods sent to a purchaser or consignee by a vendor that indicates the quantity and price of each piece of merchandise shipped.
A consular invoice is one used in foreign trade. loading and simplified user interface tools.
AnchorPoint 5.2's integrated Invoice, Asset and Usage Management modules utilize the AnchorPoint Communications Intelligence database The aggregate of technical information and intelligence derived from the interception and analysis of foreign communications (excluding press, propaganda, and public broadcast) used in the direction and redirection of communications intelligence intercept, analysis, and reporting activities. and analytic an·a·lyt·ic or an·a·lyt·i·cal
1. Of or relating to analysis or analytics.
2. Expert in or using analysis, especially one who thinks in a logical manner.
3. Psychoanalytic. and reporting tools to allow companies to re-allocate or eliminate costs, improve operating efficiencies and increase return on investment from their telecom/IT investments. The Framingham, Mass.-based company's application suite supports the full TEM lifecycle--ordering, managing, auditing, contracting, allocating and evaluating communications services.
With the expansion of service order and provisioning capabilities, the company noted in an announcement, AnchorPoint 5.2 now supports all move, add, change and delete To remove an item of data from a file or to remove a file from the disk. See file wipe, trash and undelete.
1. (operating system) delete - (Or "erase") To make a file inaccessible. requests for all communications services and provides automatic updates of those changes to the product's centralized cen·tral·ize
v. cen·tral·ized, cen·tral·iz·ing, cen·tral·iz·es
1. To draw into or toward a center; consolidate.
2. communications intelligence database. The new functionality also provides users with a host of service order and provisioning management features.
Material for this column has been developed in most cases from promotional material supplied by the companies, which have not paid to appear