Amigos Volunteers in Education and Services, Inc. (AVES). (Community Spotlight).
* Case management
* Mental health counseling
* HIV/AIDS primary health care (including obstetrical and gynecological care)
* Dental care
* Treatment education and advocacy
* AVES mobile testing sites
* Early intervention program
* Women's outreach services
* Home mentoring
* Recreational and social activities
Eligibility: To receive most services, individuals must be HIV positive or have AIDS, have an income at or less than 500% of the Federal Poverty Level, and reside within the Houston metropolitan area. Some fees may apply for services or testing.
4126 Southwest Freeway, Suite 1310 Houston, TX 77027
Phone: 713.626.2837 800.981.2837 (toll free)
The above information was accessed from the AVES website (www.aves-health.org) in February 2001.