American Electronics Recycling to add new plant.The Board of Directors for American Electronics Recycling LLC (Logical Link Control) See "LANs" under data link protocol.
LLC - Logical Link Control (AER), an electronics recycling company with locations in Jacksonville and Bradenton, Fla., has authorized au·thor·ize
tr.v. au·thor·ized, au·thor·iz·ing, au·thor·iz·es
1. To grant authority or power to.
2. To give permission for; sanction: the installation of processing equipment at a new 60,000-square-foot facility in Sarasota, Fla.
AER has purchased two large shredding shred
1. A long irregular strip that is cut or torn off.
2. A small amount; a particle: not a shred of evidence.
tr.v. units from SSl Shredding Systems, Wilsonviile, Ore., along with various separation units from other suppliers. The equipment is slated to be installed by the end of July 2006.
The equipment will give AER the potential to process 8 to 12 tons per hour of electronics and assorted nonferrous non·fer·rous
1. Not composed of or containing iron.
2. Of or relating to metals other than iron.
"AER is committed to proper handling and destruction of electronics materials," the company says in a press release. The new facility and processing equipment will enable AER "to achieve optimal recycling and reuse of these materials," the company says.