Amcat.Amcat Contact Center Suite
The smart way to make contact
Since 1991, over 1000 customers worldwide
Inbound in·bound 1
Bound inward; incoming: inbound commuter traffic.
Adj. 1. inbound , outbound and blended multi-channel contact
Amcat Contact Center Suite is a multi-channel communication and call center management solution that allows businesses with contact centers to manage contacts, information flow and work groups more effectively and profitably in a single, unified solution.
* Designed to interoperate and add value to existing contact center point solutions including PBXs, ACDs, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) An integrated information system that is used to plan, schedule and control the presales and postsales activities in an organization. and office applications.
Contact Center Suite combines the key technologies that call centers need most including:
Inbound (ACD (Automatic Call Distributor) A computerized phone system that responds to the caller with a voice menu and connects the call to the appropriate agent. It can also distribute calls equally to agents. , IVR (Interactive Voice Response) An automated telephone information system that speaks to the caller with a combination of fixed voice menus and data extracted from databases in real time. ), Outbound (Predictive dialing and other dialing modes), Blended contact, Digitized recording, Workforce management Workforce Management (WFM) encompasses all the responsibilities for maintaining a productive and happy workforce. Sometimes referred to as HRMS systems, or even the larger ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP). There are many software vendors within this space. and reporting, Multi-channel support with universal queue, and VoIP.
More Productivity and Efficiency
Amcat delivers more quality contacts so you can obtain company objectives including more leads, sales, completed service requests, etc. Amcat delivers ...
* Powerful predictive dialing and other dialing modes
* Lab tested FTC FTC
See Federal Trade Commission (FTC). compliant
* Inbound / outbound skills based routing Skills based routing (SBR), or Skills-based call routing, is a call assignment strategy used in call centres to assign incoming calls to the most suitable agent, rather than simply choosing the next available agent. , skills groups
Amcat's Management Console A terminal or workstation used to monitor and control a network. See Microsoft Management Console. enables managers to control contact center strategies and inbound, outbound and blended projects.
* Includes powerful reporting and statistical views
* Requires little technical knowledge for users to launch and control inbound, outbound or blended projects, manage databases, and more.
Amcat helps you improve customer and client services:
* Web-based, flexible agent scripting
* Scripts be modified on-the-fly
* Inbound / outbound service level alerts, remote agents and much more
Profitable contact centers growing with efficiency and flexibility from Amcat
"The difference with Amcat is that they always have the customer's needs in mind. They get to know your business model inside out, so you can achieve the best possible productivity. We have at least doubled our targets thanks to Amcat."
"None of our suppliers step up to the mark the way Amcat does. We are continually delighted by their integrity, commitment and continued innovation."
IntraWest: Travel and Resorts
Concerned about emerging call center technologies?
Get Amcat's Free Pocket Guide to Building Effective Contact Center Communications
Contact us below and ask for your 'Pocket Guide'
Contact Amcat today: 800-364-5518