Alshaya employs latest recruitment system.
Byline: Dubai Dubai (dbī`), sheikhdom (1995 pop. 674,101), c.1,500 sq mi (3,890 sq km), part of the federation of seven United Arab Emirates, SE Arabia, on the Persian Gulf.
(Image: Alshaya.gif )
M H Alshaya Co, a Dubai-based retail giant, has contracted Hiring Solutions and its Sniperhire recruitment platform to speed up its recruiting process.
Sniperhire promises to provide Alshaya, currently operating 1,400 stores and selling 40 international retail brands in 16 countries, a definite edge over its competitors including sending out real-time 1. real-time - Describes an application which requires a program to respond to stimuli within some small upper limit of response time (typically milli- or microseconds). Process control at a chemical plant is the classic example. SMS (1) (Storage Management System) Software used to routinely back up and archive files. See HSM.
(2) (Systems Management Server) Systems management software from Microsoft that runs on Windows NT Server. updates to potential candidates seeking employment with the company, said a senior official.
C[pounds sterling]Hiring the best retail talent globally requires competing with the worldCOs biggest retail employers,COCO Coco, river, c.466 mi (750 km) long, rising in S Honduras and flowing E into Nicaragua and then NE to the Caribbean Sea. Part of the Mosquito Coast region, and once the object of dispute between Honduras and Nicaragua, the middle and lower course forms the boundary said Paul Williams Paul Williams is the name of several musicians:
capitalize on this before anybody else in this region,C[yen] he added.
Nic Beesley, senior vice-president Co Group HR, said AlshayaCOs objective is also to spare candidates the agony agony,
n severe pain or extreme suffering.
1. death struggle.
2. extreme suffering. of second-guessing the status of their application. C[pounds sterling]We are in a business where candidates are also customers and by enhancing candidate experience with features like SMS and email updates, we hope it will reflect well on Alshay,C[yen] he said.
C[pounds sterling]From now on, all jobseekers applying for Alshaya vacancies will know exactly where they stand. Whether they are short-listed or called for an interview, every candidate will receive real-time SMS updates, regardless of which part of the world they live in.C[yen]
The Sniperhire platform also works on other levels enabling better recruiter efficiency. With it, recruiters can focus purely on processing applications of quality candidates and respond faster to line-manager requisitions. Apart from the SMS feature, Sniperhire screens, scores and ranks thousands of CVs within seconds. It can be integrated to independent psychometric test psychometric test Any test used to quantify a particular aspect of a person's mental abilities or mindset–eg, aptitude, intelligence, mental abilities and personality. See IQ test, Personality testing, Psychological testing. engines as well as multiple sourcing channels such as recruitment agencies, company career portal, job boards and blogs allowing recruiters at Alshaya to publish new vacancies on their choice of sourcing channels with just a few clicks.
Sniperhire organises all CVs received by Alshaya and forms a private talent pool that could be used for future vacancies, thus, reducing the time and money spent on recruitment. Alshaya franchisee for brands including Starbucks, Mothercare, H&M, Debenhams, The Body Shop, MAC and Estee Lauder, throughout the Middle East, Turkey, Cyprus, Russia, Poland, Egypt, Czech Republic Czech Republic, Czech Česká Republika (2005 est. pop. 10,241,000), republic, 29,677 sq mi (78,864 sq km), central Europe. It is bordered by Slovakia on the east, Austria on the south, Germany on the west, and Poland on the north. , Hungary and Slovakia.
HOW THE SMS UPDATE SYSTEM WORKS
SMS updates work on various levels and each organisation can pick and choose what kind of updates they intend sending and to what category of candidates. Each SMS is sent in addition to an email.
* In a fully functional SMS update scenario, as soon as a line managerCOs request for additional staff is budgeted and approved, he or she receives an SMS stating that the vacancy VACANCY. A place which is empty. The term is principally applied to cases where an office is not filled.
2. By the constitution of the United States, the president has the power to fill up vacancies that may happen during the recess of the senate. is ready to be posted.
* The line manager later receives another SMS stating the names of all the sourcing channels on which the vacancy is published.
* For every application received an SMS is sent. It thanks the person for applying along with the registration id for future correspondence.
* Short-listed candidates then receive SMSes informing them about their current status.
* When a candidate needs to be interviewed, an SMS is sent requesting to log on to the companyCOs career portal and select from the vacant interview time-slots most comfortable to them.
* A day before a scheduled interview, the line manager receives a reminder SMS about the upcoming interview.
* The same routine continues for the next round of interviews whereby SMSes are sent to selected candidates and candidates that did not make the cut.
* The candidate finally selected receives a congratulatory con·grat·u·late
tr.v. con·grat·u·lat·ed, con·grat·u·lat·ing, con·grat·u·lates
To express joy or acknowledgment, as for the achievement or good fortune of (another). SMS informing about the job offer and requesting the person to check his or her email inbox for all the details. - TradeArabia News Service
A[umlaut umlaut (m`lout) [Ger.,=transformed sound], in inflection, variation of vowels of the type of English man to men. ] Copyright 2007 www.tradearabia.com
Copyright 2008 Al Hilal Publishing & Marketing Group
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company