Akzo Nobel Resins. (Technical Profiles).
Akzo Nobel Resins is a leading global supplier of rosin-based resins, alkyds, acrylics and varnishes for all printing processes and coatings applications. We have manufacturing facilities in Europe, North and South America and Asia.
Akzo Nobel Resins offers a wide range of products:
* Rosin-based resins, alkyds, acrylics and varnishes for printing and coating applications.
* Phenolic-modified rosin-based resins for offset inks.
* Rosin-modified resins for inks, adhesives and coatings.
* Rosin-based resinates for publication gravure printing.
* Fumaric modified rosin resins for water-based flexo inks.
* Varnishes and alkyds for offset ink systems.
* Wax compounds for offset ink systems
* Diluents and oligomers for coatings, inks and adhesives.
* UV/ EB oligomers and monomers.
Akzo Nobel Resins focuses on a customer-intimate market approach involving a close working partnership with our customers around the world while keeping in tune with local market performance requirements.
The Filtrez and VSPR structured phenolic resins provide the right range of solubility and structure to meet the challenge of high-speed printing. The BenchMark series takes advantage of the new resin technology to enhance sheetfed ink performance. Specialty oligomers for radiation curing is an Akzo Nobel strength.
Akzo Nobel Resins R&D laboratories include:
* Arnhem, The Netherlands -- Innovative R&D
* Baxley and Concordia - Product Development, Rosin Resins
* Matteson -- Varnishes
* Eccles, U.K. -- UV/EB Curing
* Bergen op Zoom -- Alkyds and Acrylics
* Santo Varao, Portugal
Akzo Nobel Resins is committed to Total Quality Management including the integration of quality systems at all Western Hemisphere facilities. We employ the latest analytical technology available. We are active on ASTM test standards committees for ink, resins, and vehicles as well as other industry test standards committees. Akzo Nobel conforms to the ISO 9002 quality system. We are committed to the Responsible Care program of the chemical industry and follow the principles of achieving best practice for all aspects of our activities.
Akzo Nobel -- Creating the solution together.
RELATED ARTICLE: Akzo Nobel Resins
21625 Oak Street
Matteson, IL 60443
Tel.: (800) 225-4393
Fax: (708) 481-5978
Additional facilities: Baxley, GA New Brunswick, NJ Eccles, UK Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands Santo Varao, Portugal Concordia, Argentina Malacca, Malaysia
Sales Contact North America: John Schultz
European Contact: Jaap Vanden Born
Latin American Contact: Jorge Nieszawski
Asian Contact: Diego Mira
Technical Contact: Resins John Daust
Varnishes Chris Holmes
Radiation Curing Resins John Braddock
Filtrez Rosin-Based Resins
* Setalin Alkyds
* Acrylics and Rosin-Based Resins
* VSPR & SPR Rosin-Based Resins
* BenchMark Varnishes
* Primalene Compounds
* Actilane UV/EB Curing Chemicals
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Jul 1, 2003|
|Previous Article:||The importance of understanding what your partners can provide. (Editor's Desk).|
|Next Article:||Alex Color Company. (Technical Profiles).|
|Akzo Nobel Forms Alliance with Nares.|
|Akzo Nobel Resins.|
|Akzo Nobel Resins.|
|Akzo Nobel Resins. (Technical Profiles).|
|Akzo Nobel sells French resins business.|
|Sartomer adds Akzo Nobel's monomers, oligomers.|