Air Force print news (Jan. 30, 2006): Army revises Integrated Logistics Support regulation.
* Eliminates the Acquisition Management Milestone System
* Eliminates integrated logistics support lessons learned
* Adds concept of total life cycle systems management
* Adds Army policy on performance-based logistics
* Adds responsibilities where the deputy assistant secretary of the Army (Integrated Logistics Support) is the Army acquisition logistician
* Changes integrated logistics support plan to supportability strategy
* Adds policy on integrated logistics support after fielding.
* Revises policy for contractor support.
Download a copy of AR 700-127 from the Army Publishing Directorate Web site at <http://www.usapa.army.mil/usapa_officialsite.htm>.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Policy & Legislation|
|Publication:||Defense AT & L|
|Date:||May 1, 2006|
|Previous Article:||Air Force print news (Jan. 30, 2006): Army Corrosion Prevention and Control Program.|
|Next Article:||American Forces Press Service (Feb. 3, 2006): DoD releases QDR to chart way ahead to confront future.|
|American forces press service (March 22, 2004): partnership integrates, improves combat supply system.|
|Army publishes major revision to Logistics Readiness and Sustainability regulation (March 26, 2004).|
|Defining and implementing Performance-Based Logistics in government.|
|American forces press service (April 25, 2005); Army general: Air Force helped logistics success in Iraq.|
|The Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management mobile education and training team visits the Netherlands.|
|Acquisition & logistics excellence: an internet listing tailored to the professional acquisition workforce; surfing the net.|
|Air Force print news (Jan. 30, 2006): Headquarters Air Force realigns similar to 'J-staff' model.|
|Air Force print news (Jan. 30, 2006): Army Corrosion Prevention and Control Program.|
|Army Acquisition Support Center (February 2006): acquisition, logistics and technology futures office (ALT-FO).|
|Army news service (June 5, 2006): new command to improve logistics management.|