Advantis Medical, Inc.
ADVANTIS MEDICAL, INC.
(An Avalign Technologies Company)
2121 Southtech Drive, Suite 600
Greenwood, IN 46143
Phone: (888) 625-4497; (317) 859-2300
Fax: (317) 859-2350
Year Founded: 1996
Number of Employees: 100
Number of Facilities: 1
Annual Sales: N/A
WHO WE ARE
Advantis Medical Inc. designs and manufacturers world-class metal & thermoformed case and tray products for the medical device community. Advantis defines customer service through their commitment to quality products, short lead times and on-time delivery
* Orthopaedics (all segments)
* Spine / Neuro
* General Surgery
* Unmatched delivery standards for prototype and production quantities
* Inventory management systems help reduce inventory costs and ease spikes in demand
* Anodizing and nylon coating in custom colors--perfect for "sequencing" the instruments in your set
* Photographic (digital) anodizing provides unlimited graphic and marketing options
* Custom and "off-the-shelf" options for large launch or prototype quantities and everything in between
Our large, dedicated and experienced design team manages the case development process from beginning to end. Because cases and trays are our only products, we can offer suggestions for improving the appearance of your system while simultaneously looking for ways to reduce overall cost.
Our commitment to short lead times and on-time delivery is simple:
* Level 1 prototype (no anodizing or silk screening)--2 weeks
* Level 2 prototype (no silk screening)--3 weeks
* Level 3 prototype (fully finished)--4 weeks
* Production quantities--6 weeks
Advantis uses a maximum number of holes in innovative configurations to reduce the overall weight of the system, improve sterilization and provide maximum ventilation for drying of your instruments and implants. Our goal is to produce the most effective and trouble free instrument cases and trays in the medical industry.
ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2000 FDA Registered