ARMED SUSPECTS INVADE, ROB HOME.
Byline: Sharline Chiang Daily News Staff Writer
Three armed robbers invaded a West Hills home Wednesday Wednesday: see week. morning, tying up their victims before ransacking ran·sack
tr.v. ran·sacked, ran·sack·ing, ran·sacks
1. To search or examine thoroughly.
2. To search carefully for plunder; pillage. the house, police reported Thursday Thursday: see week. .
About 10 a.m., suspects rushed in through an unlocked door of a home in the 8100 block of Fallbrook Avenue, police said. They tied up two men and two women - and left with more than $500 in cash and an $800 wedding ring.
An 18-month-old baby was also in the house at the time.
No one was hurt and no arrests have been made.
The family ``had just woken up and were preparing for breakfast and their daily routine,'' said Detective Ken DeBie of the Los Angeles Los Angeles (lôs ăn`jələs, lŏs, ăn`jəlēz'), city (1990 pop. 3,485,398), seat of Los Angeles co., S Calif.; inc. 1850. Police Department's West Valley Division robbery unit.
The male victims are reportedly ages 25 and 44, according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. LAPD 1. LAPD - Link Access Procedure on the D channel.
2. LAPD - Los Angeles Police Department. Detective Bob Howe of the West Valley Division. The women are 32 and 67.
The suspects, who wore bandannas around their faces, were described as being in their late teens to early 20s.
The case has been handed over to the LAPD's Asian Crimes unit. The downtown detail handles cases involving Asian victims or suspects, tracks gang activity and provides translation services, said Investigator Khoa Tran.
Police said the suspects are Asian and three of the four victims are Asian. They do not know if the suspects know the victims.
Map: site of break-in 8100 block