AOP member benefits--Cashback Gift Cards: AOP privileges is a free membership benefits package which has been put together with the goal of saving members' time and money. The 'Cashback Gift Cards' scheme is just one of the benefits offered to AOP members. OT explains how it works.
THE AOP (Automatic OPerator) An IRC channel host who moderates the topics, keeps online users in check and provides help for newbies unfamiliar with IRC software (mIRC, etc.). Whenever AOPs come into the channel, they inherit operator status. membership 'Cashback Gift Cards' scheme is designed to help with household budgeting and saving money.
To qualify for this free service, AOP members are required to register by visiting the 'Cashback Gift Cards' website www.aop.org.uk click on member-services/member-benefits/aopprivileges. Every time you load money onto a retailer's reloadable card you could earn up to 15% cashback.
Some AOP members are already using the benefit and saving on a monthly basis. One example is a member who spent 5,000 [pounds sterling] in B&Q and earned 400 [pounds sterling] back in one fell swoop. Another member earned 304.50 [pounds sterling] last year, mainly through grocery shopping for the family. When asked what she spent it on she simply said 'me'.
Just decide how much money you want to spend with each retailer every week or month and load your budget onto the gift cards. The cashback you generate can be easily transferred to any of your cards, meaning that the cashback you earn in one store can be spent in another. You will also still earn on other loyalty schemes you use such as Nectar, Boots Advantage and the Costa Coffee Club.
For example, if you do your grocery shopping at ASDA ASDA American Student Dental Association
ASDA Australian Sports Drug Agency
ASDA American Sleep Disorders Association
ASDA American Stamp Dealers Association
ASDA Australian Screen Directors' Association
ASDA Accelerate-Stop Distance Available , you would select an ASDA Gift Card to stretch your budget. If you typically spent 250 [pounds sterling] per month, you would earn 130.50 [pounds sterling] * net 'cashback' per year. This can then be spent on the family's weekly shop.
Saving for an occasion or a big expense? Why not accumulate your cashback and when you are ready you can load it onto a card from any of the retailers in the scheme. For example, you can load the cashback onto a B&Q card to put it towards a DIY DIY
DIY or d.i.y. Brit, Austral & NZ do-it-yourself
do it yourself a DIY shop/job. project. You could buy Christmas presents or even update your wardrobe.
Why not use the online, interactive savings calculator to find out how much you could potentially save by using 'Cashback Gift Cards'? Simply enter your estimated 'spending per month' for the categories shown online and then click the 'calculate savings' button to see your savings.
'Cashback Gift Cards' charge 1 [pounds sterling] per month membership fee, but as this is taken from the 'cashback' you earn, membership is effectively free.
Here's how it works in five easy steps:
1. Begin by visiting the Cashback Gift Cards website www. aop.org.uk click on member-services/member-benefits/ aopprivileges
2. Sign up to register (this only takes a couple of minutes)
3. To qualify for this member benefit deal, you must enter the reference code: AOPO
4. A username The name you use to identify yourself when logging into a computer system or online service. Both a username (user ID) and a password are required. In an Internet e-mail address, the username is the left part before the @ sign. For example, KARENB is the username in karenb@mycompany. and password will be emailed to you immediately
5. You can then login Signing in and gaining access to a network server, Web server or other computer system. The process (the noun) is a "login" or "logon," while the act of doing it (the verb) is to "log in" or to "log on. to your account
Once logged in you can choose which card you would like to have sent to you from a range of your favourite stores. Choose from Topshop, Topman Top´man
n. 1. See Topsman, 2.
2. (Naut.) A man stationed in the top. , B&Q, Boots, M&S, ASDA, Comet, Debenhams and many more. Once your cards have arrived in the post you can return to the site time and time again to load them ready for use.
Cashback will be added to your account every time you load a card.
* Terms and conditions apply. See website for further details. Example used is illustrative. Example base charges included in net saving. AOP Privileges is managed on behalf of the AOP by Parliament Hill Ltd of Floor 3, 127 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6BT. Neither Parliament Hill