AICPA, Missouri announce five winners of "Women to Watch" Award.
The program, which is in its second year, highlights the accomplishments of women in the CPA profession. There are two categories of awards: Experienced Leaders, given to more established members of the profession; and Emerging Leaders, for new professionals. An additional set of winners from Illinois and New Mexico will be announced later this year.
"These Missouri winners have excelled in their professional endeavors and are outstanding role models for all women in the accounting profession," said Linda Bergen, chair of the AICPA Work/Life and Women's Initiatives Executive Committee.
The following are the 2006 Missouri "Women to Watch":
* Darlene M. Davis, principal, Davis Associates CPA, Florissant
* Diann Gross, partner/officer, Ernst & Young LLP, St. Louis
* Tina Klocke, chief financial bear, treasurer and secretary, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc., St. Louis
* Constance L. Ochs, director of business valuation, fraud and litigation services, RSM McGladrey, Inc., St. Louis
* Jamie C. Jabouri, audit manager, Schowalter & Jabouri, PC, St. Louis The Missouri "Women to Watch" were honored on Aug. 28 at the Missouri Society's Women's Retreat in St. Louis. The awards were presented by AICPA Chair Leslie A. Murphy.
Accountemps and Robert Hal f Finance & Accounting, divisions of Robert Half International, will present a scholarship in the winners' names to the Missouri scholarship fund.
For information about the individual award winners, visit the Missouri Society of CPAs' Web site, www.mocpa.org. For information on AICPA programs, visit:
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||news update|
|Date:||Oct 1, 2006|
|Previous Article:||CPAs give feedback on AICPA's Social Security report.|
|Next Article:||AICPA economic outlook survey: CPA executives losing confidence.|