ADC Showcases Converged Enterprise Solutions Supporting Advanced Communication and Applications Needs at BICSI Fall Conference.
* Free Educational Luncheon Featured Techniques for Evaluating Communications Infrastructure
* ADC's New Converged Enterprise Virtual Tour Launched
MINNEAPOLIS -- ADC (NASDAQ:ADCT) (www.adc.com) featured converged enterprise solutions that support today's advanced communication and application needs by organizations such as businesses, schools, hospitals and government agencies at the 2009 BICSI Fall Conference at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Sept. 20-23, at booth #431.
As the need for instant access to information grows significantly every year, organizations are rethinking their entire enterprise infrastructure to support new technologies and applications. ADC's end-to-end enterprise solutions offer the industry's most comprehensive portfolio of wired and wireless products. Solutions featured at the ADC booth included:
* In-building and Campus Wireless Voice and Data Solutions: ADC offers solutions for 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless coverage and capacity applications for cell sites, remote and specialty networks, microcellular and in-building networks.
* Augmented Category 6 Solutions: ADC's CopperTen([R]) system was the world's first Augmented Category 6 structured cabling system with the necessary characteristics to enable 10 Gbps Ethernet transmissions over a full 100 meters of UTP cable and meets TIA and ISO Standards.
* High Density Fiber Solutions: To keep pace with growing data transmission and application needs, data centers today are experiencing increased bandwidth and server requirements. ADC high-density fiber portfolio features best-in-class cable management and connector access to ensure unmatched performance and quality in today's fiber-rich data centers.
"Today, increasing amounts of data, bandwidth and security requirements are testing conventional infrastructure design," said Kam Patel, director, enterprise solutions for ADC. "Our solutions are designed to provide the necessary performance and reliability to support flexible networks that adapt to ever-changing communication needs."
Free ADC Educational Luncheon
ADC hosted a free luncheon seminar, "Supporting Emerging Wired and Wireless Applications and Technologies," on Sept. 22, at noon in MGM Grand Rooms 121-122. Kam Patel, director of enterprise solutions at ADC, and Bob Salutric, director of product management for in-building DAS at ADC, discussed techniques for evaluating communications infrastructure. Topics included:
* Can my data center support the applications we need to deliver now and in the future?
* Is my in-building network flexible enough to adapt to ever-changing communications needs?
* Does my network need to extend beyond our building's walls to support my campus?
New Converged Enterprise Virtual Tour
ADC featured its new Converged Enterprise Virtual Tour at the show. Through the tour's detailed animations, illustrations and videos, users can navigate from the Data Center to the desktop and everywhere in between, exploring all the innovative products that comprise ADC's wired and wireless solutions.
ADC provides the connections for wireline, wireless, cable, broadcast, and enterprise networks around the world. ADC's innovative network infrastructure equipment and professional services enable high-speed Internet, data, video, and voice services to residential, business and mobile subscribers. ADC (NASDAQ: ADCT) has sales into more than 130 countries. Learn more about ADC at www.adc.com.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Conference news|
|Date:||Sep 23, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Enhanced Triple-Play Bundle with Business Cable TV now Available to Time Warner Cable Agents.|
|Next Article:||Scantibodies Goes Live with Document & Training Management Solutions from Pilgrim Software.|