ADC, the Gold Sponsor for ,CAProperty Link 2009.
CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. Eng. Imad Fakhoury said, "ADC's participation at Property Link 2009 aims at promoting the unique real estate investment environment in Aqaba and highlighting the attractive investment opportunities that are available in the real estate sector for Jordanian, Arab and international investors."
ADC (1) See A/D converter.
(2) (Apple Display Connector) A peripheral connector from Apple that combines digital video display, USB and power in one cable. , the Gold Sponsor for CAProperty Link 2009Aqaba, May 7, 2009: The Aqaba Development Corporation (ADC) is the Gold Sponsor at Property Link 2009, which will be held at Zara Expo Amman on May 10th -- 13th. ADC's CEO Eng. Imad Fakhoury said, "ADC's participation at Property Link 2009 aims at promoting the unique real estate investment environment in Aqaba and highlighting the attractive investment opportunities that are available in the real estate sector for Jordanian, Arab and international investors."Fakhoury said that the exhibition will include a session on the Aqaba Special Economic Zone (ASEZ ASEZ Aqaba Special Economic Zone ) entitled "Real Estate Development in ASEZ" during which investors in the Zone can introduce their current and future projects. The speakers during the session will include the General Manager of Saraya Aqaba This article or section contains information about expected future buildings or structures.
Some or all of this information may be speculative, and the content may change as building construction begins. , the General Manager of Aqaba National Real Estate Projects Company, the General Manager of Jordan Projects for Tourism Development and the General Manager of Mada'en Al Nour Real Estate Inv & Dev co. Mr. Fakhoury stressed that: "The Aqaba Special Economic Zone has great unparalleled value proposition even at this time the world is facing this international financial crisis. This is due to the pragmatic scale of Aqaba's development potential and as a result of Jordan's resilient macro economic stability and competitive investment environment".ADC has had several significant achievements in real estate development, among which was an agreement that was signed between the Jordanian government and Al Ma'abar International, an Emirati investment company that has obtained the rights for developing the main port and the area surrounding it, to establish Ma'abar Zayed project, which will transform the area into a major strategic tourism and business attraction in the Zone. This is in addition to several other strategic projects currently being implemented at the north coast of Aqaba such as Saraya and Ayla Oasis. Fakhoury said, "Our achievements and upcoming projects come as part of ADC's efforts to implement the master plan by encouraging private-public partnerships, which in an important factor for ADC to successfully implement its projects. This will also enhance the opportunities to attract investments to ASEZ". As Aqaba emerges as one of the leading business, leisure and logistical lo·gis·tic also lo·gis·ti·cal
1. Of or relating to symbolic logic.
2. Of or relating to logistics.
[Medieval Latin logisticus, of calculation hubs on the Red Sea and the gateway of choice into the Levant Levant (ləvănt`) [Ital.,=east], collective name for the countries of the eastern shore of the Mediterranean from Egypt to, and including, Turkey. region, ADC is offering world class real estate and investment opportunities ranging from tourism to recreational services, from professional services (job) professional services - A department of a supplier providing consultancy and programming manpower for the supplier's products. to multi-modal logistics, from value-added industries to light manufacturing. ADC offers real estate investors A real estate investor is someone who actively or passively invests in real estate. An active investor may buy a property, make repairs and/or improvements to the property, and sell it later for a profit. investments opportunities in residential projects including labour villages and green residential districts in addition to the various opportunities in the new central business district and mixed-use area. Additional investment opportunities include the Aqaba exhibition and convention centre, hotels and entertainment districts, logistics, industrial as well as facility management opportunities. King Hussein Noun 1. King Hussein - king of Jordan credited with creating stability at home and seeking peace with Israel (1935-1999)
ibn Talal Hussein, Husain, Husayn, Hussein International Airport, an integral part of the zone's multi modal Mode-oriented. A modal operation switches from one mode to another. Contrast with non-modal.
1. modal - (Of an interface) Having modes. Modeless interfaces are generally considered to be superior because the user does not have to remember which mode he is in.
2. transportation network, also includes various real estate opportunities in aviation related businesses as well as commercial, tourism, residential and training & educational facilities. 2009 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
2009 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com)
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company