ACE USA Expands Online Platform for Contractors Pollution Liability Coverage.
PHILADELPHIA Philadelphia, ancient cities
Philadelphia, name of several ancient cities. One was in Lydia, W Asia Minor (now W Turkey). At the foot of Mt. Tmolus and near the location of modern Alaşehir, it was founded in the 2d cent. B.C. -- ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group of Companies, today announced that it has expanded the breadth of its products and services for its web-based underwriting Underwriting
1. The process by which investment bankers raise investment capital from investors on behalf of corporations and governments that are issuing securities (both equity and debt).
2. The process of issuing insurance policies. facility that offers brokers a quick and efficient platform to access Contractors Pollution Liability Coverage (CPL CPL - Combined Programming Language. U Cambridge and U London. A very complex language, syntactically based on ALGOL 60, with a pure functional subset. Provides the ..where.. form of local definitions. Strongly typed but has a "general" type enabling a weak form of polymorphism. ). This web-based underwriting facility, www.aceecpl.com, is designed to offer claims-made-and-reported contractors pollution coverage to commercial contractors with coverage for environmental and non-environmental classes of business, including general and trade contractors.
The ACE eCPL website offers the following enhancements:
* Account eligibility expanded to now include clients generating $50 million or less in annual revenue
* Expanded optional coverage to address mold mold, name for certain multicellular organisms of the various classes of the kingdom Fungi, characteristically having bodies composed of a cottony mycelium. The colors of molds are caused by the spores, which are borne on the mycelium. liability with available limits offered up to $1M per claim.
* Increased overall policy limit capacity from $1 million per claim/aggregate up to $5 million
"We're pleased to offer these enhancements to our online environmental underwriting platform to the broker community and further provide an easy and efficient method for accessing ACE USA's Contractors Pollution Liability coverage," said William Hazelton, Senior Vice President, ACE Environmental Risk. "As a leader in providing innovative risk management solutions, the opportunity for ACE USA to provide an expanded network of brokers with greater underwriting capacity and equip e·quip
tr.v. e·quipped, e·quip·ping, e·quips
a. To supply with necessities such as tools or provisions.
b. them with the necessary tools to serve their clients in the environmental market was the impetus Impetus is a stimulus or impulse, a moving force that sparks momentum.
Impetus may also refer to:
ACE Environmental Risk, a division of ACE USA, offers a full range of environmental liability solutions designed to minimize bottom line impacts and provide hands-on management for those liabilities. ACE's environmental liability offerings include premises pollution liability, contractor's pollution liability, and remediation cost containment cost containment,
n the features of a dental benefits program or of the administration of the program designed to reduce or eliminate certain charges to the plan. programs. These programs are primarily distributed through the retail brokerage community to the commercial market.
To learn more about ACE's eCPL online platform, please contact Gerald Rojewski at (215) 640-5910 or firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about ACE Environmental Risk's products and services, please visit www.aceenvironmentalrisk.com. *Product highlights are summaries only; please see actual policy for terms and conditions. Products may not be available in all locations and remain subject to ACE Environmental Risk's underwriting criteria.
ACE USA is the U.S.-based retail operating division of the ACE Group of Companies, headed by ACE Limited (NYSE NYSE
See: New York Stock Exchange :ACE), and is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company and A+ (Strong) by Standard & Poor's. ACE USA, through its underwriting companies, provides insurance products and services throughout the U.S. Additional information on ACE USA and its products and services can be found at www.ace-ina.com. The ACE Group of Companies provides insurance and reinsurance The contract made between an insurance company and a third party to protect the insurance company from losses. The contract provides for the third party to pay for the loss sustained by the insurance company when the company makes a payment on the original contract. for a diverse group of clients around the world.