A 'tasty' collection.
The venue attracted Bahrain's 'crE me de la crE me' for a preview of CH Carolina Herrara's spring summer 2012 (SS12) collection of dresses, accessories and handbags.
The brand offers a wide variety of ready-to-wear clothes for any occasion as well as shoes, fragrances and even an exclusive collection of lifestyle items all stamped with the unique emblem of CH Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera could refer to either:
- Carolina Herrera (fashion designer) - Venezuelan fashion designer
- Carolina Herrera (entertainer), a Colombian Singer/Guitarist
- Astrid Carolina Herrera - Venezuelan winner of the Miss World pageant in 1984
Known for its signature red, the cafe boasted red roses on all the tables and kept the decor clean and simple to allow the vibrant dresses to dazzle daz·zle
v. daz·zled, daz·zling, daz·zles
1. To dim the vision of, especially to blind with intense light.
2. and entertain.
Lit candles also added a relaxing ambience to the fashion show with the venue taking a style page out of New York Fashion Week New York Fashion Week is a semiannual fashion week held in New York City. History
The first New York Fashion Week, then called Press Week, was the world's first organized fashion week. .
As ladies nibbled on tasty canapes and sipped hot and cold beverages, models draped drape
v. draped, drap·ing, drapes
1. To cover, dress, or hang with or as if with cloth in loose folds: draped the coffin with a flag; a robe that draped her figure. in long goddess-like gowns and everyday dresses strolled up and down the catwalk, often interacting with the audience. Herrara's much-loved handbags were also put on display for guests to admire.
Stephan Kaminski, the hotel's general manager, said the first Taste of Fashion show was a huge success and last week's event proved just as popular. He said: "It was a great platform for CH Carolina Herrera to welcome the sophisticated, fashionable, self-driven Bahraini women into its world and share with them the best of its SS12 collection."
As the show commenced, numerous mall shoppers were drawn to the event with scores stopping to admire the outfits and take pictures on their mobile phones.
Some lucky guests even walked away with prizes too, including an entire outfit from CH Carolina Herrera worth BD500, a BD100 mall shopping spree voucher and a PURE spa treatment at the hotel.
Copyright 2011 www.tradearabia.com
Copyright 2012 Al Hilal Publishing & Marketing Group
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company