7th Annual ASG Security Summit Set for Oct. 16 at Seattle's McCaw Hall.
Enterprise Security Forum to Focus on "The New Roadmap for Security"
SEATTLE -- ASG ASG Assign
ASG Allen Systems Group (Naples, FL)
ASG Abu Sayyaf Group (terrorist group)
ASG Associated Student Government
ASG Area Support Group
ASG Adaptive Services Grid
ASG Assistant Secretary General , a national integrator of enterprise security solutions, announced today that it will host the seventh annual ASG Security Summit on Oct. 16, 2007, at Seattle's McCaw Hall The Marion Oliver McCaw Hall is a performance hall and opera house located in Seattle, Washington. Inaugurated in June 2003, it was constructed within the basic steel support structure of the earlier Seattle Opera House, originally created for the Worlds Fair in 1962 and gutted . Nationally recognized as a leading forum for enterprise security, this year's summit will focus on "The New Roadmap for Security"--a critical tool for corporate officers and security managers who want to align security with the strategic goals of their organizations.
"The summit consistently addresses the key issues for senior executives as they move security from strictly a cost center to a highly leveraged vehicle for organizational performance Organizational performance comprises the actual output or results of an organization as measured against its intended outputs (or goals and objectives).
Specialists in many fields are concerned with organizational performance including strategic planners, operations, ," said Phil Aronson, CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of ASG.
The 2007 summit features key thought leaders and leading-edge technology vendors in the security market.
Summit speakers include:
* Bob Hayes Robert Lee ("Bullet Bob") Hayes (December 20, 1942 – September 18, 2002) was an American track and field athlete and American football player. He was a two-sport athlete in college where he excelled in both track and college football at Florida A&M University. , managing director of the CSO (Chief Security Officer) The person in charge of all staff members who are responsible for promulgating, enforcing and administering security policies for all systems within an enterprise or division. Executive Security Council, an international organization for leading senior security executives spanning all industries and both the public and private sectors. Founded by International Data Group's CSO Magazine, the council is devoted to advancing strategic security practices and solutions. Hayes also serves as chief security officer for CXO CXO Chief Executive Officer (corporate title)
CXO Chandra X-ray Observatory
CXO Chief Experience Officer (corporate title)
CXO Conroe, TX (Airport Identifier) Media Inc. and parent company IDG IDG International Data Group
IDG Integrated Drive Generator
IDG Installation Design Guide
IDG Internet Discussion Group
IDG Inset Dielectric Guide
IDG International Dangerous Goods (mail, shipping) .
* Bill Jacobs, director of Risk Technologies for Cisco, and one of the architects of Cisco global security strategy and technology architecture. Under Cisco's Enterprise Security System Architecture, every Cisco building has a standardized access control and digital video system with centralized information management across the network, so an alert from anywhere travels immediately across the network to the Cisco operations center The facility or location on an installation, base, or facility used by the commander to command, control, and coordinate all crisis activities. See also base defense operations center; command center. .
* Charlie Beck, deputy chief of the Los Angeles Police Department "LAPD" and "L.A.P.D." redirect here. For other uses, see LAPD (disambiguation).
This article or section is written like an . , a pioneer in using advanced security technology to protect the citizens of Los Angeles Los Angeles (lôs ăn`jələs, lŏs, ăn`jəlēz'), city (1990 pop. 3,485,398), seat of Los Angeles co., S Calif.; inc. 1850. in an era of diminishing budgets and resources. Despite a budget 25-50% less than the smaller cities of Chicago and New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of , Beck has succeeded in finding technology partners and integrators who have helped him leverage available resources to fulfill his mission.
* Steve Hunt, CEO of 4A International, a CSO Magazine Compass Award winner and one of Security Magazine's 25 most influential security executives in the United States. Hunt also led the security research teams of Forrester Research and Giga Information Group and has been an advisor to dozens of the world's leading corporations, government agencies, professional associations and news organizations.
Technical breakout sessions and exhibits will be sponsored by leading security software and hardware manufacturers, including:
* Lenel International (Diamond sponsor) -- Premier enterprise security software platform
* ASSA Aboy (Platinum sponsor) -- Provider of advanced security solutions
* GE (Silver sponsor) -- Provider of fully integrated security systems
* HID (Silver sponsor) -- Trusted source for products, services, and know-how related to the delivery of secure identity
* Cernium (Silver sponsor) -- Leading developer of real-time video behavior recognition software
* Sony (Silver sponsor) -- Leader in video-monitoring products, with expertise in server, display, storage and software technologies
ASG projects attendance of 300 for this year's summit. In past years, 80% of attendees have been security decision makers. Security Summit registration is available online at www.asgsecuritysummit.com or by phone at 1-888-284-3553 x7725 (Marketing).
ASG (www.aronsonsecurity.com) is the premier independent security integrator for enterprise security solutions. Founded in 1963, ASG provides engineering excellence and world-class service to premier organizations, including Microsoft, Weyerhaeuser, Nordstrom, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Overlake Hospital and Washington's state government.
About McCaw Hall
Marion Oliver McCaw Hall at Seattle Center is Seattle's premier venue for world-class performances, corporate meetings and sophisticated special events. McCaw Hall's two auditoriums, four lobbies and two reception rooms feature stunning architecture, exquisite cuisine, state-of-the-art technical systems and professional staff.